SOUTHWEST AVIATION SPECIALTIES Employee Reviews

Poor work environment
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 9, 2015
The environment is substandard, rules change daily on a whim. The only things set in stone are the low pay, no advancement, and lack of morale.
Pros
Small Company
Cons
Short Breaks, No Advancement, Low pay scale
A fun experience.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 16, 2012
I wake up and drive to my job. I then clean and organize me and my manager's workspace. The manager knew what he was doing. He was smart and funny. As soon as I'm done with that, we start preparing our airplanes to be painted. It usually takes the whole day to do this. When we're done, we paint the airplanes. My co-workers were professional, yet fun. The hardest part of the job was to take the dust of the airplane. If you don't clean the plane's thoroughly, then the paint won't stick. You had to pay attention to the cleaning part. The most enjoyable was the painting part. It was easy and enjoyable. What I learned from that job was that you have to be efficient and careful at the same time. It was a great job.
Pros
breaks, pay, and atmosphere.
Cons
ventilation
Productive and fun work place
Admin Assist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 17, 2012
A typical day at work would be doing logbook entries, answering phones, accounts payable, helping the office manager. I have never worked in Aviation until I worked at Southwest Aviation Specialties so I learned a lot about aircraft. The management was great. My co-workers were the greatest to get along with and we all had a good time. There wasn't really a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOUTHWEST AVIATION SPECIALTIES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3