Southwest General Health Center Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 40 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 185 jobs at Southwest General Health Center because we can’t find any available jobs at Southwest General Health Center close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 33 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 27 questions about working at Southwest General Health Center. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Southwest General Health Center employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Southwest General Health Center within the last 5 years.
Some questions were scenario-based. For example: The physician needs your assistance right away, but you're on the phone with a patient. How do you handle the situation?
Typical interview questions. Where do you want to be in five years, why do you want this position, why should I hire you and what are your strengths and weaknesses.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Southwest General Health Center