Southwood Psychiatric Hospital Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 56 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
You’re seeing all 55 jobs at Southwood Psychiatric Hospital because we can’t find any available jobs at Southwood Psychiatric Hospital close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 25 questions about working at Southwood Psychiatric Hospital. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Southwood Psychiatric Hospital employees.
Insights from 24 Indeed users who have interviewed with Southwood Psychiatric Hospital within the last 5 years.
None that were important or pertained to the job
None that pertained to the job
What type of degree and schooling do you have? Are you able to work with others well?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Southwood Psychiatric Hospital