Sovereign Medical Group Employee Reviews

Unless management is changed Soverign could be a nice place to work
Medical Coder/Biller (Former Employee) –  Glen Rock, NJJune 9, 2019
A typical work day is reading op-reports and coding claims to be submitted for reimbursement. I learn to mind my own business, management never listen. The work place culture is very toxic, the hardest part of the job is not being respected for your knowledge. There were very little enjoyment.
Pros
Free coffee and Tea and occasional lunch
Cons
low salary did not get a pay increase in five years
they sent all our work offshore. they over extended the company andl lays were commonplace.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glen Rock, NJMay 12, 2019
I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to work there. It is a dead end.. Started off great then management got shifted. Over extension of businesses than they sent everything offshore and all our jobs were dissolved. The new management was a nightmare.
Cons
poor management. the execs dont have a clue on how to run a business.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oradell, NJOctober 31, 2018
Loved this job, was laid off for personal matters. Doctors were fantastic, everyone worked together as a team. People were nice, good benefits, company parties. etc etc etc
Great place to start gaining experience
Supply Chain and Procurement Associate (Former Employee) –  Glen Rock, NJJune 12, 2018
Perfect place to begin your career and gain experience; everyone works together and it is a great work environment. Can be stressful at times due to the high demand of work required per employee.
Productive and friendly
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 9, 2018
The staff is always helpful , we all work as a team. Patients enjoy getting there treatment at our center, we try our best to ensure our patients that their health is important to us.
Great company to work for
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  JErsey city NJSeptember 2, 2015
Very efficient and professional. Very good to their employees. I learned a lot in orthopedics. Most enjoyable part of the job was the fast paced environment.
personal assistant for urologist
Personal Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fair Lawn, NJNovember 20, 2014
This is a multi specialty group and each doctor has their own personal medical assistant that handles everything for them. I learned a lot from the doctor i worked with. I was his surgical coordinator, scheduled his appts. Assisted in the rooms with draining,placement and removl of catheters.