Sparkletts Water Employee Reviews

It is a large revolving door for drivers and management
Class B CDL Delivery route driver (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 19, 2018
Very competitive, very physical for what it paid. Everyone I knew has left the company. A lot of legal issues aswell.Every often they change the pay rate to their drivers.
Benefits
Cons
it's fun to learn the city and see different places
Route Salesman/Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2018
Overall it's a good company to work for but you do got to watch what you do there for the simple fact that it is a hire at will and fire will company meaning you could do and be one of the best route drivers but one little thing will cost you your job that is not cool
Benefits
Cons
working in the rain
Its Alright
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 2, 2018
Honestly, it would be my very last choice. Its great if you have a route that pays you hourly and not on commission, especially in the Winter. The atmosphere is amazing, but the company is very unorganized.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Commision
Lots of work to be done
Route Sales Driver (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 24, 2018
Loaded trucks ran daily routs serviced customers, sold to vendors and residential received payments supported customer needs on daily basis. Worked with other drivers to complete routes.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Short breakes
Great group of co worker
Forklift Operator/Loader (Former Employee) –  OxnardMay 12, 2018
Great Pay if you don’t have a college degree and need cash. Most of the co workers are great people and easy to get along with it’s simply upper management is a big problem with not making employees first.
Pros
Lots of down time in the warehouse
Cons
Upper management is trash
Physically demanding job but rewarding and fun
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 16, 2018
Good place to work at with great benefits and a good culture. Promotes from within and fun sales contests and rewards for job performance. Management is very supportive.
Pros
Discounts on water service
Cons
Long hours during the summer
Temp Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAFebruary 6, 2018
I did what my supervisor asked of me to do. But because it was clear that it was a temporary position for myself and the majority of the floor at the time we started at the time we needed to, did our job and went home for the day
Fun working alone
RSR Driver (Former Employee) –  Yuma AzJanuary 31, 2018
Dont let the $20 fool you. May sound good but after 3 months it drops to like $12 because u are put on commision.
Poor managerial skills. ROM is terrible.
They want uou to solicite for free. Comission only salary
No raises. I worked with employees who have been there more than 15 years and have never gotten a raise. Employees are not happy
Pros
Good employees, work outdoors. Everyday is something new. Fun
Cons
Low pay, bad managers
Don’t get fooled
RSR Driver (Current Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 23, 2018
Worst company I’ve ever worked for. They lied from the get go. It’s all about numbers no customers service. They boast that they want customers for life but are horrible to them. When people call customer service they are lied to always over promising and under delivering. Customer service is a call center in another state from your branch. The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Stay away far away this place is just awful
Pros
Driving
Cons
Everything else
Route Service Rep
Route Service Rep (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LA, Las Vegas, NV, Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Deliver water to offices, homes, and businesses. Cultivate new customers. Meet current customer needs. Obtain goals and objectives. Introduce new products to customers.
A fast-paced company
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2018
It's a good company to start and grow cuz he could start warehouse and work your way up to a driver. Management is good willing to work with you and your schedule
Hard work heavy lifting and low pay rate.
Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXDecember 28, 2017
I worked hard and received a Kudos award for my efforts. Management could never get me dependable help. So the turn over was very high. employees didn't take pride in the work place. Morale was very low.
Pros
Got over time to make up for low pay rate.
Cons
Worked outside in all elements.
Fun place to work
Route Sales Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 26, 2017
I loved this job and I wish I still worked here my route was dissolved which change some of the dynamics however it was unfortunate that I am no longer there
Pros
pay
Don't work here
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 28, 2017
With the lack of proper managment, employees were way over worked. Forced to work out side their said departments, with no compensation for overtime. I wouldn't work here.
Productive work environment, good people
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 23, 2017
Fast paced, sometimes stressful work day. Rewarding to finish a hard day of work.2 weeks of vacation time in first year with company is a big plus. Managers help out for the most part.
Pros
Physical work
Cons
Can be long work hours
poor management..
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 11, 2017
not a fun place to work. if you miss a day they dont have people to run your route . next day you come back is going to be over 150 stops to get done.
Great Benefits
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 5, 2017
Working for Sparkletts was very fast paced and lots of fun. I very much enjoyed it. Only reason I left was due to becoming a new mom and could not keep up the 50+ hour a week schedule.
Pros
benefits, travel, competitive
Cons
lots of daily long distance driving, heavy lifting, and standing most of the day.
Want to stay in shape? Then work here.
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 5, 2017
This is very psychically demanding from day one and you must keep up or you will not be there very long. You put in 10-12 hour days and really beat your body up, but if you have a great route and don't mind killing people with tons of water with no conscience then you can make a lot of money here. The co-workers are awesome, but management can be iffy sometimes. If you like to work hard and love working outside and meeting demanding sales goals this place could be quite lucrative for you. The best part about this job is serving great people and being on your own all day and for the most part management doesn't get on your back unless you give them a reason to.
Pros
Independecy
Cons
Very degrading on your body
productive and fun environment.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 5, 2017
This company is based in respect, always have a good relationship with employees, your bosses and the most Important the clients.
I learned to excel in my work and to have the best communication with our clients.
Pros
The company environment..
Cons
lack of being able to climb the corporate ladder. Not getting paid for over time.
Not a good place to work
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 2, 2017
Poorly ran company with no intent on changing. This place was ran more like a high school prison than a corporation. This place will never change until there is proper leadership.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else