Sparling Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great leadership
Design Technology Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAFebruary 12, 2015
Sparling has cultivated my creative spirit and allowed me to grow in a positive and helpful environment. The managers and leaders are top notch, and always ask their team members how they can improve their work environment. They have enough respect for their employees to make sure that they are challenged enough to continue to grow, and always help you set to achievable goals that will help you in that growth.
Nice working invorment
CAD Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 21, 2014
They hire a great team of people.
The management was great.
They where flexible with my needs to balance my education with my job and family live.
Great Place to Work
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAApril 3, 2013
I have enjoyed working at Sparling for the last six years. I am proud to be a part of such an outstanding organization. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with project engineers and designers and clients. The people I work with make it a joy to come into work each day.
Bad Management and No Room to Advance
Executive/Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 24, 2012
Management is terrible, and they are unwilling to allow people to advance within the company because they are losing money fast and don't seem to care how much work their few employees take on. Most office members are required to work overtime
Excellent place to work
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 23, 2011
Sparling is a company where you want to work at until you retire. The management and employees are both top notch and a pleasure to work with.
Pros
lunch learning classes