Spartan Race, Inc. Employee Review

View all Spartan Race, Inc. reviews

Great organization focused on the right mission!
Consultant // Brand Strategist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 22, 2019
Awesome place to work if you love endurance sport and believe in the mission of inspiring people to get off the couch and back to an active, healthy, lifestyle.

Engaging work for marketers looking to work on a fast moving and innovative company. There is no shortage of work.

Too many 'cooks in the kitchen'. The left hand is not always talking to the right hand, and there appears to be a general disconnect between management and the people with feet on the ground. Management needs to walk the walk a little better, and set realistic expectations.
Pros
Endurance racing and culture
Cons
Long hours that may go unrecognized

Other Spartan Race, Inc. Employee Reviews

It was tiring.
staff (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAApril 18, 2019
We just stood all day long and didn't do anything, we watched people and made sure if they had any questions we answer it. It was tiring and wished we did more than just stood around.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Stood all day
Outstanding Vision, Amazing People, Wimps need not apply
BUILD & LOGISTICS DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Boston, USA; Canada; NEMAFebruary 15, 2019
This company is dedicated to the mission of changing lives, getting people off the couch and out of their comfort zones, and developing grit and enthusiasm. Every employee is dedicated to the cause, and they work endless hours to create the most challenging events in the world.

This job is definitely not for the weak of spirit or for someone looking for a regular 40 hour per week job. The work will consume your life. Whether or not that is a good thing depends on your frame of reference and personal goals.

Me? I would go back in a heartbeat!
Pros
Travel to the most beautiful places in the world
Cons
100+ hour work weeks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Race, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.