Spartan Race, Inc. Employee Review

View all Spartan Race, Inc. reviews

It's a unique company
Disc Jockey and Emcee/Announcer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA 02110January 4, 2019
Typical days went at least twelve hours and sometimes as long as 18 hours. Learned a lot. Workplace is great with coworkers, mediocre with management. Lots of my job parts are hard, but I enjoyed playing music to happy crowds.

Other Spartan Race, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great organization focused on the right mission!
Consultant // Brand Strategist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 22, 2019
Awesome place to work if you love endurance sport and believe in the mission of inspiring people to get off the couch and back to an active, healthy, lifestyle.

Engaging work for marketers looking to work on a fast moving and innovative company. There is no shortage of work.

Too many 'cooks in the kitchen'. The left hand is not always talking to the right hand, and there appears to be a general disconnect between management and the people with feet on the ground. Management needs to walk the walk a little better, and set realistic expectations.
Pros
Endurance racing and culture
Cons
Long hours that may go unrecognized
It was tiring.
staff (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAApril 18, 2019
We just stood all day long and didn't do anything, we watched people and made sure if they had any questions we answer it. It was tiring and wished we did more than just stood around.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Stood all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Race, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.