Spartan Race, Inc. Employee Review

View all Spartan Race, Inc. reviews

Poor leadership
Senior Accountant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 25, 2015
This was a temp job and the CFO was an impossible woman to work for. Unprofessional, demeaned her employees, used language not suitable for a serious professional environment. That being said, I did enjoy the work I did and without having Lisa as my boss I would have considered this as a long term position. My colleagues and co-workers were also good people.
Pros
The work was challenging, industry was interesting
Cons
My manager was not a nice person and very unprofessional

Other Spartan Race, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great organization focused on the right mission!
Consultant // Brand Strategist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 22, 2019
Awesome place to work if you love endurance sport and believe in the mission of inspiring people to get off the couch and back to an active, healthy, lifestyle.

Engaging work for marketers looking to work on a fast moving and innovative company. There is no shortage of work.

Too many 'cooks in the kitchen'. The left hand is not always talking to the right hand, and there appears to be a general disconnect between management and the people with feet on the ground. Management needs to walk the walk a little better, and set realistic expectations.
Pros
Endurance racing and culture
Cons
Long hours that may go unrecognized
It was tiring.
staff (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAApril 18, 2019
We just stood all day long and didn't do anything, we watched people and made sure if they had any questions we answer it. It was tiring and wished we did more than just stood around.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Stood all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Race, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.