Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Employee Reviews

SRHS is a great company
Patient access representative (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 16, 2018
I work with a wonderful group of doctors that truly love our patients. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see patients smiling faces upon getting a good report.
Teamwork
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 4, 2018
Working in employee pharmacy was a good experience. Managements goal is to give employees the best service they can offer. I enjoyed being Accounts Specialist for 6 years & pharmacy Technician for 4.
Work
Vascular Ultrasound Lead Technologist (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 3, 2018
Scan 8+ patients a day which includes helping patient undress and dress.Management needs tons of work.Hardest part of the day is lifting patients and most enjoyable is getting to know my patients.
Typical day at work
RN Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 26, 2018
Typically I have 4-6 patients. I work on a psychiatric unit so it is never boring! My coworkers and manager truly care about each other and we all work at a team. The hardest part of the job is when you get a patient who is truly sick, for example, with schizophrenia and you have to explain to the parents that it is an illness they will never "get better" from.
productive
PCT (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 24, 2018
It a really great place to work if you like caring and helping people It's kind of hard see people lose their love ones and seeing people in really bad pains but the thanks the families and the patients give you makes it worth it all.
Pros
peaceful work place
Cons
work along sometime wiith a lot of patients
Great Place to Work
Incident Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 19, 2018
Great Place to Work. I recommend this place of employment to anyone who applies. The work life balance is an added bonus to the company. The have a great benefit package.
Great Workplace
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 11, 2018
Love SRHS. It is a great place to work and I have enjoyed my time here! The best part is daycare for my kids, state retirement, and family oriented. I really hope to retire here.
Nice place to work.
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCqSeptember 9, 2018
The hospital environment is a great place to work. The Neurological Intensive Care Unit (now known as Pavillion 5 Adult Critical Care) is a big family. Everyone is helpful and very knowledgable.
Nice place to work
ICU Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 6, 2018
SRMC is a nice place to work with friendly people. The most enjoyable part of my job is patient interaction and the toughest is seeing families/patient deal will bad healthcare outcomes due to illness.
It was alright
EMT (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 5, 2018
Looking for a career change. It was great while it lasted but the career just isn't for me anymore. Great nationally rebound hospital. Great staff. Overall great work environment.
Great Place To Work
Unit Secretary-PRN (Former Employee) –  SpartanburgSeptember 4, 2018
I enjoyed working with the nurses, and the patients. Everyone is like family. I miss it so much! The pay is good, and they send you to plenty of classes! You are always learning new things.
Pros
Great Job
Cons
Hours
good
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 2, 2018
fast paced environment to work for, have to be willing to be a critical thinking and adapt to changes being made. the hours are long and can be very stressful at times.
Job expericence
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 30, 2018
Spartanburg medical center is a great place to work and grow in the healthcare field. The company is a good place for advancement, educational and learning on the job.
Pros
no overtime
Cons
job growth
typical day at work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 29, 2018
I enjoy working for company but I feel I am limited to advance opportunity because I feel stuck in PRN and unable to get full time benefits. I think manager is limited on floaters and wants me to go to different offices so they don't have to train new employees.
ct trainer for Epic
Credentialed Stork Trainer (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 27, 2018
I worked as a CT trainer for the Epic install during 2016.
the project went very well and i would work there again. they have several other facilities we trained at also.
Productive and busy work place
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 21, 2018
I feel as if SRHS is a great place to work. The days can be long, but very productive. There is always something to get done. The management is really fair and I would recommend this company to future job seekers.
Pros
Health care benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
Good way to gain experience
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 18, 2018
Being in the Spartanburg Regional Hospital System float pool provided me with the opportunity to experience several different work environments as well as several specialty offices.
Productive fast pace environment
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 31, 2018
Healthcare facility that cares for and is involved with the community. Great employees who care for one another and their patients. Very informative information for public in regards to medicine. Great place to work. Clean, new structures, new equipment, new wings, and new implementation of medical procedures and policies.
Educational Friendly Environment
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 25, 2018
For me a typical day is being a team player and meeting the patients where they are. Providing the best patient care services with a smile, hug, and yes even a warm blanket.
Pros
Medical Education
Cons
Taking Call
Great Place
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 20, 2018
I would recommend anyone to work there. They care about their employees and it is an awesome place to work. I loved working there and regret leaving
Pros
na
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about