Spatz Laboratories

Spatz Laboratories Employee Reviews

The good: you meat SOME hard working people,gain skills for daily life...Bad: people are rude, lazy, lie,bad mouth
Job is okay. There are some good hard working people, they do a good job. Then there are some bad apples that mess things up and can possibly ruin your experience there. Some are lazy and cant do their job right.
Alot of people but good hours
I would work 50 hours a week but there was a lot of people in the building (700+). The checks were weekly and it would be decent. It was just the big corporate environment.
Great work enviroment with a great leadership team
Working in a smaller line let me get to know my coworkers well. Getting up at 5am was probably the hardest thing to get used to. However once I got used to it, I was doing great. They would celebrate birthdays for each other all the time, creating a great work enviroment. We typically worked in a very efficient manner.
Loved it
The co-workers and even the staff were amazing throughout the time I was with this company. I loved how welcoming and helpful everyone was frm the first day that I started on the job. By far No complaints while I was there!
Great hours
Great hours, great pay a lot of overtime and it's common sense working there. Your basically baking a batch of makeup. You get off of work the minute your done which could take 12 hours.
Pros
Pay
Cons
N/a
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Spatz
Great job! A lot of overtime and great pay. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone, only thing i hated waa waking up early but they have other schedules and i left because its full time and i just started college.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Favoritizem
It was an OK job
I loved the weekly check. Very fast paced job. Wouldn’t mind working at a job similar to it. The only thing is they don’t really train you for the job. You train yourself.
I learn how moldy any cosmetics products
Very good standard security equipment, but the place very noisy, very nice place for work. A lot of machines, every day they give you a different machine some days you have to be standup all day and some days you work sit down, a lot of repite movements collecting pieces and packaging them in boxes.
Pretty typical job
Not very fun or exciting, sometimes too much burden put on workers. They will make you responsible for multiple machines sometimes with not enough mechanics to keep the workflow smooth.
Management needs a clean up
Directors, CFO, managers, supervisors and engineers have quit when they realize what a real job should be like. Take the job if you need income, but be actively seeking. Lots of job advancement promises, and nothing. They say their working on it, and paper work takes months. Threaten to leave though, and youll have a raise that same day. I did. 5 figure raise. They knew they needed me at the time.
Pros
Free lunch during kaizen
Cons
Poor management, ego, favoritism, low pay, low benefits
hate it if it is last resort then take the job
If you are looking to get payed minimum be worked like a dog have 50 hr a week on the holiday season just so you can get laid off after or get 4 hrs a day when its not seasonal. then go for it management only want numbers and do't really care about health codes.
Pros
great hours during seasonal
Cons
feels like a sweat house for what they pay you for
productive and fun work place environment
hours felt forever but the overtime was great. pay was fair we work most weekends and pretty much all week days. had fun while i was there but it just wasn't the place for me.
The place is too hectic and stressful
It pays the bills alot of hard work and putting alot of hours and managers are unappreciated It's all favoritism in that work place it would be rare for them to take you as company.
Pros
Money is ok for minimum wage
Cons
Everything including the managers
Work Enviroment
Every morning, I would be responsible for the tasks I was given for the day. I had to make sure that I had everything I need for the day as well. At times, the tasks that needed to be done, had to done with minimal time. Management seemed to not have things prepared before hand, for the position I was in, time was everything. Most of the tasks would take a full shift to be done, to a few days, so it would unreasonable to be told the task has to be done in about 2hrs. Which would add stress, especially since it felt as if they were up to your necks about it every hr.
terrible
terrible management. the most enjoyable part was leaving work. They would talk about kylie jenner in a bad manner- kind of rude since shes the reason we were there.
Pros
free makeup
Cons
coworkers and bosses
Easy quick work flow.
Simple task provided through out the day. Fast pace is required but most jobs are not very demanding physically. Management is awesome and care about their employees.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
short breaks
Great job
A lot of overtime and great job to have fun to work with great coworkers and great benefits. Alot of hours though and overnight shifts also it’s good during the fall
Pros
Great pay great coworkers
Cons
A lot of hours
Hectic, paid good, some management unprofessional
I went from being a picker which means i would grab a list of an order and pick out the make up thats on an order, went from picker to a packer it was horrible communication was not able to do my job comfortably without the supervisors yelling rushing and getting Angry if our paste did not pick up! No one was able to talk, not say one word unless it was one of the employees that the supervisors or lead favored. Would make complaints forsure!
Pros
Pays awesome free lunch Friday's
Cons
Lack of communication, favoritism, rude, distracting
Had customer appreciation day
Spatz taught me how to work at a fast paced rate. Very precise and how to do inventory. How to get my co-workers started for the day since I got promoted to be lead.
Pros
Extra breaks
Cons
Too crowded
Quick Paced and No Job Security
The work is fairly easy once you get the hang of it. The warehouse is pretty hot so you always have to be drinking water to get hydrated. Being quick is very important. They tend to mass hire but then start letting people go when the peak season is over.
Cons
Short Lunches, No Job Security
Fun workplace
To work at Spatz making crayons, was very fun. It's like a handcrafted work. You must have ability to work with molds and thermometers.The company gives opportunities to grow with them.
Pros
very nice environment
Cons
Too much chemicals in the air and they don't give a proper mask.