Spatz Laboratories

Spatz Laboratories Employee Reviews

United States72 reviews

pacefastfuncoworkerslotenvironmenthourhard

It's a job

It's hard work but it's a decent job. This was one of my first jobs. It's a factory setting. It's not very safe a lot of times but it wasn't that bad.

Pros

It's a job, you can get gift cards

Cons

No ladder to climb

Productive and fun workplace with room for growth!

At Spatz Laboratory you gain new skills whether it's engineering, welding or being a lead. Spatz has a little for everyone and a perfect module to learn and achieve.

Spatz Laboratories insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Place shows favorites of people you work hard and no recognition management on floor ate rude

They over work you during the holidays everyday 12 hour shifts. And you R not allowed to call out or they let you go. Management on the floor are rude and they show favoratism

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Favorites

Slave job, 90 percent of the workers are temps ans they dont thank them at all, company employees think there on another level , HR personal just gossips all day

This job is mixed

This job is mixed.....the few things I give of pros are the flexible hours and they have openings for many positions and some people you work with are great people and workers and can team up together to get the job done quicker but other than that you don't feel appreciated for your hard work the only way that I seen move people up are for all the wrongs never for people's efforts in improving the company.....the job is very easy to get down most people that work there are nice but other than that a few leads don't even know what they are doing and they gave them the position for no reason.... management isn't any better they don't care much for there workers even if they stay late when needed

The good: you meat SOME hard working people,gain skills for daily life...Bad: people are rude, lazy, lie,bad mouth

Job is okay. There are some good hard working people, they do a good job. Then there are some bad apples that mess things up and can possibly ruin your experience there. Some are lazy and cant do their job right.

Alot of people but good hours

I would work 50 hours a week but there was a lot of people in the building (700+). The checks were weekly and it would be decent. It was just the big corporate environment.

Great work enviroment with a great leadership team

Working in a smaller line let me get to know my coworkers well. Getting up at 5am was probably the hardest thing to get used to. However once I got used to it, I was doing great. They would celebrate birthdays for each other all the time, creating a great work enviroment. We typically worked in a very efficient manner.

Loved it

The co-workers and even the staff were amazing throughout the time I was with this company. I loved how welcoming and helpful everyone was frm the first day that I started on the job. By far No complaints while I was there!

Great hours

Great hours, great pay a lot of overtime and it's common sense working there. Your basically baking a batch of makeup. You get off of work the minute your done which could take 12 hours.

Pros

Pay

Cons

N/a

Spatz

Great job! A lot of overtime and great pay. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone, only thing i hated waa waking up early but they have other schedules and i left because its full time and i just started college.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Favoritizem

It was an OK job

I loved the weekly check. Very fast paced job. Wouldn’t mind working at a job similar to it. The only thing is they don’t really train you for the job. You train yourself.

I learn how moldy any cosmetics products

Very good standard security equipment, but the place very noisy, very nice place for work. A lot of machines, every day they give you a different machine some days you have to be standup all day and some days you work sit down, a lot of repite movements collecting pieces and packaging them in boxes.

Pretty typical job

Not very fun or exciting, sometimes too much burden put on workers. They will make you responsible for multiple machines sometimes with not enough mechanics to keep the workflow smooth.

Management needs a clean up

Directors, CFO, managers, supervisors and engineers have quit when they realize what a real job should be like. Take the job if you need income, but be actively seeking. Lots of job advancement promises, and nothing. They say their working on it, and paper work takes months. Threaten to leave though, and youll have a raise that same day. I did. 5 figure raise. They knew they needed me at the time.

Pros

Free lunch during kaizen

Cons

Poor management, ego, favoritism, low pay, low benefits

hate it if it is last resort then take the job

If you are looking to get payed minimum be worked like a dog have 50 hr a week on the holiday season just so you can get laid off after or get 4 hrs a day when its not seasonal. then go for it management only want numbers and do't really care about health codes.

Pros

great hours during seasonal

Cons

feels like a sweat house for what they pay you for

productive and fun work place environment

hours felt forever but the overtime was great. pay was fair we work most weekends and pretty much all week days. had fun while i was there but it just wasn't the place for me.

The place is too hectic and stressful

It pays the bills alot of hard work and putting alot of hours and managers are unappreciated It's all favoritism in that work place it would be rare for them to take you as company.

Pros

Money is ok for minimum wage

Cons

Everything including the managers

Work Enviroment

Every morning, I would be responsible for the tasks I was given for the day. I had to make sure that I had everything I need for the day as well. At times, the tasks that needed to be done, had to done with minimal time. Management seemed to not have things prepared before hand, for the position I was in, time was everything. Most of the tasks would take a full shift to be done, to a few days, so it would unreasonable to be told the task has to be done in about 2hrs. Which would add stress, especially since it felt as if they were up to your necks about it every hr.

terrible

terrible management. the most enjoyable part was leaving work. They would talk about kylie jenner in a bad manner- kind of rude since shes the reason we were there.

Pros

free makeup

Cons

coworkers and bosses

Easy quick work flow.

Simple task provided through out the day. Fast pace is required but most jobs are not very demanding physically. Management is awesome and care about their employees.

Pros

Good work place

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spatz Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits