SpeakWrite

SpeakWrite Employee Review

Complacency/Falling in line is what you need to succeed here.
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2018
Don't recommend at all. Team I was on and a few other people were what helped me even stay for the past months. There is so much more that I wish to write but I hope just saying "Look for a better place" will be enough. There's a step above nepotism apparently and qualifications don't matter anymore! I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. CEO likes to make open threats of firing while in the bathroom. That was weird...but yeah... this place will take a piece of your soul (not really...but maybe)
Pros
Work/Home balance is good
Cons
Ceo, Something above nepotism?

Other SpeakWrite Employee Reviews

Flexible hours but poor compensation
Transcriptionist, Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2020
I've worked at this company for a few months now. While I do enjoy the flexibility, the compensation is extremely poor. The pay is usually .005 per word or 1 cent for every two words.
Pros
Flexible hours, totally remote location
Cons
Micro-management, poor compensation
Productive and great place to work
LAW ENFORCEMENT SALES (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 19, 2019
Great place to work and the atmosphere was family-like. The work place is very relaxed. The upper management was very understanding and easy to work with.