Specialty Infusion Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 13, 2019
Great opportunity to gain experience in the healthcare industry. Supportive team culture where your ideas are listened to and you get to develop and grow.
Pros
great team, good benefits, good pay
Great place to work for gaining knowledge of the medical field
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  175 E 96th StreetApril 12, 2019
Specialty Infusion has been a great place to work. The employees here are very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I have learned a lot about patient care that I was unable to gain in previous medical jobs. I am sure that with my experience here, my skills as a future medical professional will be enhanced. I highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
great workplace environment
Not As Good As It Seemed
Infusion Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 29, 2019
I was fairly new to NYC and was hired with Specialty Infusion pretty quickly and was elated, but the allure faded over a few months. Overall, nearly everyone was great and friendly but you have to do things their way or it’s wrong. No one really takes responsibility either and leadership passes the buck a lot. I had to move away from NYC and gave a 2 week notice (10 business days) on a Thursday morning. They told me to finish the week and to exit the company the following Thursday. This shortened the notice to only 5 business days but I was content with this and complied. On Sunday evening at 6pm the HR manager called and said I didn’t need to come back with no explanation of why. This shorted me out of my pay, my insurance, and my coworker relationships. I truly enjoyed my job, but the leadership and management structure displayed its dark side within my last week.
Pros
Great Experience and Knowledge in Insurance and Medical
Cons
Management, Lack of Leadership, Lack of Defined HR Department
Quality care for patients and employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2019
Working at Specialty Infusion has been an incredible experience, from training to on-site work, every staff member is here to help you every step of the way! I think the greatest part about this job is how much every team (coordination, management, and clinical) invests in the quality of care for each patient. Their goal is truly to make sure that our patients have the most painless, efficient and enjoyable infusion experience possible, and that goes from scheduling appointments to the actual infusion process. It's clear that this company emphasizes a culture of care to its employees and patients, which can be very difficult to find. I highly recommend joining this team!
Pros
workplace culture, nice facility, teamwork, quality care
Warm & welcoming team
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 18, 2019
When I first started at Specialty Infusion I was very nervous coming into a new job in a new place. Everyone was so helpful and welcoming, I felt at home right away on my first day! I walked in my first day to my new cubical with a lovely welcoming note on my computer from the team. Also, all my passwords were already set up ready for me to start my first day! All supplies needed for you to succeed in your role are easily obtainable! "No question is a dumb question" referring to this very well known quote.... I have never gotten an adverse reaction from anyone when asking questions. This place of business is all about TEAM WORK. Having just recently moved from Tennessee, my life has been hectic and crazy! They are very understanding with my health & situation which is so relieving to me. My hours are set and im able go home with extra energy to spend on my husband & daughter. I absolutely love my job and this company. They take very good care of their employees and everyone is family. If you have an opportunity to work for this company take it ASAP!
Pros
Literally everything (including a great view of Coney Island beach)
Cons
Nothing literally
Productive Work Place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2018
Ability to learn a lot from different teams throughout company. Everyone is willing to help and pitch in ideas. Work life balance is great. Fully stocked fridge.
Pros
lunch, coffee, supportive team, collaborative environment, get to wear many different hats
Cons
Great company with growth for employees
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2018
Its great working here because you really feel like you're making a difference. Management clearly cares about employees and patients. And you get to learn a lot here because there's always some new training certification that the company provides. It's a startup so you have to be ready to pitch in with various tasks outside the clinical responsibilities.
Pros
learning, clean facility, management, free lunch