Specialty Rx, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lack of Internal Control
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 5, 2019
I was so excited to be part of a start up in LTC Pharmacy. I ve worked LTC pharmacy my entire career. It is at times exhausting but also very rewarding work. My excitement faded to disappointment rather quickly once long awaited "benefits" were offered. Health Insurance was prohibitively expensive with no area providers , schedule of availability of employees was disregarded as the company grew at an explosive rate. Employees are treated like possessions not as part of a healthcare team. There is a constant struggle for power between those in upper management. This contant struggle made for an uncomfortable and at times hostile workplace I didnt feel that customer or employee safety was at all a priority. Due diligence is highly recommended before accepting a postion at this location.
Pros
Above average hourly wage
Cons
Lack of internal control
Best company
Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield Park, NJSeptember 16, 2018
they are easy to work with and I get the job done, its a very busy location to work with flexible hours ,great for the experience of a lifetime and very caring .