Spectra Broadband Culture reviews

Ratings breakdown
One of the best jobs i've had
Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 12, 2018
Really can't complain about this job. As long as you're a hard worker and do your job right, you can go far. Tons of incentives for doing well at your metric like a daily NPS incentive where you can get a drink, food, or tools. As well as a weekly and monthly where you get paid cash/paid time off.

Every day is a new day at this job. You're always interacting with different customers and problem solving. The culture with management and techs is great. Never have a problem, I can always get help when needed or a question answered.
Pros
Incentives for doing well. PTO, bonues, all tools/gas/boots paid for
Cons
You sometimes get disgruntled customers
Great culture along with great management!
Broadband Technician (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAFebruary 14, 2018
I had the opportunity to work along side some pretty cool technicians.
I enjoyed the fast paced work as it made for a short day. The working environment was enjoyable. I have worked for a lot of employers and don't remember supervisors/managers being as down to earth as they are here! They always provided great support whenever i needed.

All tools needed are provided with no deposit out of pocket. Company truck issued are clean and sometimes just a year or two old. Fuel for the truck is paid as well! I learned a lot during my time with Spectra.

Overall i enjoyed getting to meet new people and learning the trade. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a career, as they believe in promoting from within. Great to see an employer care about it's employees.
Pros
Tool provided, training and advanced training provided, internal promotions, great support, professional culture
Cons
weather for this area can be a little cold
Set Up for Success
Technician/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityAugust 25, 2017
Employees are provided with truck (Fuel cards), tools and training to accomplish daily job requirements. Supervisors are pushed to get out in the field and work with technicians.

Management is open to suggestions, opinions and ideas for job and company improvement.

I enjoy the customer interaction and the ability to set, meet and exceed goals. I feel we are considered an integral member of the team. I have learned to coach teams, provide outstanding customer service and always encouraged to excel at my own unique skills.
Pros
Job Security and Growth Opportunity
Cons
No shortage of work. Occasional long hours and weeks.