Spectraforce Technologies Employee Reviews

Disorganized
Financial Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCApril 27, 2018
This company was terrible to work with. It was often hard to reach a person that could help me when there were payroll errors. I don't feel that they communicated well as a liaison between me and the site supervisor. There was little guidance and I felt abandoned by the very people that hired me.
Cons
Disorganized company
Temp Job
Customer Service Representative Contractor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC 27603February 3, 2018
I worked as a Contractor for Blue Cross and Blue Shield NC through Spectraforce. I had no problems with Spectraforce, but Blue Cross and Blue Shield Fayetteville, NC office was unpleasant to work at. The management treat you like you are disposable. Uncomfortable work environment.
Pros
Weekends off and Overtime Opportunities
Cons
Mean management
First Day
Palletizer Operator (Former Employee) –  Altavista, VANovember 18, 2017
A typical day at work would be first day of training . Learning how to do my job while completing tasks and assignment giving by the team leader. Getting to know everyone in the management office as well as learning the culture of the company. The hardest part of learning a new job is knowing how to slow down and pay very close attention to my trainer while they explain the process of the career I am assigned by supervisor. And the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to new people and built even lasting relationship while dedicating myself to a new career.
Benefits
Cons
Coworker sometime
Professional and supportive employment agency
Senior Analyst, Product Implementation (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJNovember 3, 2017
The staff worked with the client to make sure any supporting documentation or credentials were available on time.
All calls were returned within 24 hours!
Pros
I received Med/Dental/Vision Insurance
Cons
I was unable to receive another assignment to continue
Fun workplace.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 24, 2017
Enjoyed working at Spectraforce. A fast paced company, challenging, but very rewarding meeting the deadlines.
Management offered much encouragement and we were rewarded with fun times. You get to work closely with applicants ensuring all aspects are complete in the hiring process. We all worked as a team in handling the accounts. The hardest part of the job is when the applicant doesn't get the position. You are given the opportunity to grow with the company.
Pros
Management likes to see you succeed.
Cons
Can be stressful.
Stressful environment.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kingston, JamaucaOctober 5, 2017
My experience at Spectraforce was a stressful one. My immediate supervisor was immature, indiscipline, and partial. It is my understanding that the individual is no longer with the company. It is my believe that the company have be doing better now.
The assignment was great!
SR. CSR REP/BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the position that I was assigned. It was just difficult to get in touch with a representative to get another assignment. I have not heard from anyone at the company since my last assignment.
This is the place to be
Client Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 31, 2017
Great company that offers a lot in terms of benefits and knowledge. A great place to be for anyone looking to move forward in the VMS/MSP landscape. Highly recommend working here if given the opportunity.
Pros
relaxed environment, casual dress code, smaller office
Cons
complex commission plan
Na
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Johnston, IAAugust 24, 2017
I worked in a contract role. The company was very hands-off and allowed the company I was contracted to, to manage me. More information would have been nice.
great recruitment
Healthcare Lab Accessioner (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILAugust 14, 2017
Got job placement fast and paid expenses to job site. will recommend to find opportunity and gain experience. It will been great to get higher salary than most.
Far to reach to speak to a real person
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2017
Company being located in New Jersey and the job located in San Diego, CA. you don't have much exposure to nobody not even HR.so when you need them either you call them early(3hrs.) different hours.
Pros
not many
Cons
different zone
Never A dull Moment
Supported the Medical Investigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2017
I worked this assignment amongst very dedicated people like myself. Onboarding was an easy process because it seem like I knew the staff. I was a good fit. However, hours were cut short because of company policies about temp worker working unsupervised for more than required time. Policies became less stringent after a few months.
Pros
Fast Onboarding Process
Cons
Short Assignments
Temporary Employment Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 7, 2017
Enjoyed working for the company and liked my coworkers. I made several friends while working at the company and learned several new skills while expanding on the ones that I had.
Pros
very friendly work environment
Cons
Not enough work to keep me busy
Available and friendly management
Clinical Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 21, 2017
Assigned manager in the field is available by cell phone. Flexible payroll options. Worked at client site out of state. Allowed job candidate to come to their office to conduct Skype interview for potential contract.
Pros
Supportive field management
Cons
Short contracts
I loved the compamy i"ve worked for , Becton & Dickerson
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Sparks Glencoe, MDApril 11, 2017
Productive work place and I love the work culture , I did not like the fact that I was lead to believe that I was going to be hired parliament hired... and was not.
Pros
30 minutes for lunch
Cons
short breaks
Nice place to work
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 23, 2016
Mostly, I worked in an isolated room where the boxes were to be prepped often with one or two other employees. I learned its system of identified the separation of the documents by the colored papers, requested by the supervisors. Sometimes we brought the boxes to the scanners or designated places. Usually, we prepped 4 to 8 boxes daily, depending on the difficulty of the process. We also re-assembled those documents if needed after the scanning process.
Pros
Flexible on lunch breaks and some free lunches.
Cons
Limited to prepping and re-assembling duties
Work for another company
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2016
The other company is great to work for and I wish I worked for them. I don't work with any SpectraForce employees. The admin seem to be more reactive than proactive. I don't think I would want to work in another situation like this.
Pros
Work at another company to see if you like it
Cons
No advancement
Productive and quiet environment
MS-Access / Excel Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJSeptember 20, 2016
My manager was out on leave and had to work on myown.

Dealing with work-load and time constraint and impossible demand by higher ups
Fun and interesting
Administrative Assistant 1 (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 2, 2016
I enjoyed working at UPS of Pharr, TX through Spectraforce Technologies cause it was fun, my co-workers were always so nice and helpful and encouraging and i learned a variety of different skills that i never thought i could ever learn anywhere.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
It was just a temporary assignment.
Good consulting firm
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHJuly 14, 2016
I really can't speak highly enough about the employees at Spectraforce. They've all been very professional, helpful and courteous from my very first recruiting call. They're always accessible if I have a question and their response time is remarkable.

I would, without a doubt, contract with Spectraforce again. They have the professionalism I expect of a contract agency that represents Fortune 500 companies.
Pros
Well-known clients (Fortune 500), professional, knowledgeable and responsive relationship managers
Cons
No benefits, low pay, job too entry level