Spectrum Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 8,607 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) is a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 31 million customers in 41 states through its Spectrum brand. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.
For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The company also distributes award-winning news coverage, sports and high-quality original programming to its customers through Spectrum Networks and Spectrum Originals. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.
There are 3 Spectrum jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Spectrum.
Salary estimated from 72.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Spectrum have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
CenturyLink was a very comfortable and very congenial place to work. All of the people that I worked with were very educated and very polite. I would have no problem working with them again.
They need to hire people that act like adults that bring great value to the company not to just fill positions. Feels like I’m in high school…people cursing while agents on the phone, loud, no consideration for others. Not what I expected when I first got hired it was professional but now it’s turning into your typical call center. Spectrum needs to tighten up
In management here, there is not enough training to get you ready for your position. Your told to work with other managers, or figure things out on your time.
I enjoy the trouble shooting of job just not at night. First shift would be better..pay is good and good benefits also. They expect alot and if you work hard it achieved
Rail Roaded out of the company. Mangement doesn't have the understanding how the job is actually done or care about long tenured employees. It's all about the numbers
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 1.3K questions about working at Spectrum. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Spectrum employees.
Insights from 4.4K Indeed users who have interviewed with Spectrum within the last 5 years.
They asked me about my disability and showed no respect for personal boundaries. They will hire anyone willing to be taken advantage of.
They want to know your knowledge of technology and how are you with dealing with customers
Would it work for me in a positive atmosphere with all the training needed
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Spectrum?Published on May 24, 2021