Play YouTube video button

Spectrum Employee Review

Tech Support
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 18, 2019
I originally got hired as a sales and customer service representative for for spectrum. The days before training class started I was asked to be a tech support specialist.

Other Spectrum Employee Reviews

Good Benefits
Television Cable Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barstow, CADecember 10, 2019
Experienced a long and happy career there, but I'm too young to retire. Provided well for my family and I and I am forever grateful. Taught me skills that will carry through life and will help benefit my next employer.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 10, 2019
When I started at Spectrum I had never worked in a sales environment. I started working and here I figured that the work would be fairly challenging. I didn't realize I would catch onto the responsibilities of my job pretty fast. My co-workers are fairly friendly and we actually support each other. Everyday is a learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K
43.9K
33.5K
21.4K
11.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Spectrum.

Powered by Comparably