Play YouTube video button
Spectrum

Spectrum Employee Review

Lead OSS Voice Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VASeptember 28, 2017
CenturyLink was a very comfortable and very congenial place to work. All of the people that I worked with were very educated and very polite. I would have no problem working with them again.

Other Spectrum Employee Reviews

Good
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 28, 2020
Every job has its ups and downs but I enjoy working for spectrum and meeting new people. Some days can be long and some can be super slow. Just depends on the time of year.
Toxic
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 28, 2020
I feel like the best way to explain my time here would be toxic. Higher-ups lied directly to employees, they route calls specifically to places depending on the prompts they use ( but claim they don't send new customers to employees.) My first few months I preformed well and made decent money. As soon as your quality changes there ( which happened fast when management couldn't explain how the commission system worked) I began to receive way more "bad" calls. EVERYONE spoke about how they wanted to leave and how that place was toxic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

36%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

29%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss