SPECTRUM ACCOUNTABLE CARE Employee Reviews

Lacking attention to detail...
RN (Former Employee) –  SomewhereJanuary 20, 2018
Unorganized, forgetful, lacking knowledge when asked questions and no followup, etc... Lacking attention to detail with no special effort for employee retention...
Pros
Pay was decent
great group of professions, good and easy to relate to
Registered Nurse Charge (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89101October 4, 2017
Pleasing environment and relaxed but goal oriented love working for this company,, the owner and director understands the business and is willing to make the necessary adjustments to accomplish goals
Great Office Staff
Recruitment Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2017
The staff in the Las Vegas office is awesome. Everyone works really hard and is very knowledgeable about the facilities and opportunities available. I love working with everyone there.
Cheated out of my $$$
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 8, 2017
I have been doing travel nursing for many years. Never have I once come across a company that does not pay per the contract they have you sign. They shorted me my bonus or my per diem. When I called payroll to inquire about it I was told this is how they do it. Well Las vegas ( where the company is) must abide by a different set of rules because not one of the many agencies I've worked for have ever done this to me.
They were also paying $300 less than other agencies at the same facility for the same job.
Cons
Cheat you out of money, daily signature required on time sheet, Bi weekly pay.
unprofessional uncoordinated and unorganized
nurse (Former Employee) –  nvJune 8, 2015
the place i worked at was great but spectrum was not they lie consistently mess up on your check unable to answer simple questions in a timely fashion i would not ever recommend this company to anyone who is looking for stability or advancement
Pros
Cons
unorganized, always messes up your check, lies, no pto, no communication...etc
enjoy working for this company
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  las Vegas NevadaJune 17, 2014
Spectrum Accountable Care is a very good company to work for they truly care about their staff.
Pros
Staffing Agency
Cons
health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPECTRUM ACCOUNTABLE CARE. Our community is ready to answer.

SPECTRUM ACCOUNTABLE CARE Reviews by Location