Spectrum Industries, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
LOVED my job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 26, 2018
I loved everything about my job except the pay. They were on a pay freeze so I had to look for something with more pay. It's been awhile, but the culture was pretty good from what I remember. The upper management were like talking to your next door neighbor.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Hard work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WINovember 7, 2017
Working at Spectrum isn't for everyone, but I really enjoyed it. You use multiple tools and it's usually fast paced. The coworkers are friendly and willing to help you out if you need it.
Good Learning Experience
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 13, 2017
I began as an intern at Spectrum Industries. It was a great learning experience. I had many opportunities to develop my design skills in a challenging yet supportive environment.
Productive factory work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 20, 2017
I loved Spectrum industries just no raises and couldn't move up in there but the company and people that work there are wonderful people
Pros
Good people to work for great bonuses
Cons
Health care and not getting raises
Spectrum was an above average place to work.
Product Structuring Technician (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJanuary 17, 2017
The people at Spectrum were awesome and easy to get along with. Everyone is cooperative and helpful. If you work in an area where you deal with a computer, however, watch out. They do not vet the software before they roll it out to everyone.
Pros
Awesome people!
Cons
Terrible software roll-outs
Doesn't pay enough
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 27, 2016
Doesn't pay well, on the bus line, felony friendly, slow tedious work. Work there while you're looking for something else but wouldn't work there full term
Pros
On the bus line
Cons
Doesn't pay enough
Introduction into the manufacturing world
Machine Tool Operator (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJune 11, 2014
Typical day consist of machine tool operations.
I learned quit a few different processes which are used in the manufacturing of wood products.
My coworkers were great to work with with many different backgrounds.
The hardest part of the job was I still hadn't had enough experience in the real world to know if this was the place for me.
Pros
great learning environment
Cons
no room for advancement