Spectrum
Happiness rating is 52 out of 100

Spectrum Employee Reviews

A Federal reseller for many enterprise SW vendors, with GSA Schedule and SEWP contract. Strong management Strong business ethics Dedicated employees
Pros
No micro-management of EES, nice office
Cons
Hard to get competitive pricing for some product lines
Some aspects of the company aren’t fair. Gotta have amazing stats just to get a decent schedule, not enough training, and the 1st shift is favored over 2nd shift with ample opportunities to be able to leave early but not 2nd shift
Pros
Free services
Cons
Stress, unfair treatment, bad training curriculum
The pay is good at this job, I was a billing rep for the call center. However, the policies are ridiculous for the company in general and there is no customer loyalty. The company does not care about the customers at all and it is up to the agents to make them feel wanted. This is extremely difficult through constant rate increases, no discounts allowed, and poor communication through other departments. Each department does not communicate and they all give different information which leads all customers back to the billing department where all there is to say is sorry. The benefits are good and the insurance is ok but expensive. Absences are not tolerated, sick, oh well, expect a write up. Family emergency with a doctors note oh well they do not care. They do not care if you have a family or an emergency unless you are a supervisor or higher.
Pros
pay
Cons
work/life balance, no customer loyalty
Able to work and life balance but hard to achieve comp goal with the amount of people deployed. But leadership is supportive and willing to help in anyway
Pros
Work life
Cons
Comp
Sitting on phones all day can be relentless however the hood FAR outweighs the bad. You can make more money then you think. As long as you have integrity, show up for work... there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
Pros
Pay benefits
Cons
Repetitive
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Worked with Specturm , great company with great prices . Paid weekly and very supportive. Live Ops seems like a great place to work and I am most definitely interested in working with them soon
Amazing benefits all around. Very inclusive, respectful, and open. I could actually be myself! HR team was great to work with (and I had, on a few occasions), until I got a bone infection. Tooth problems are not covered by ADA, and although my face swelled up to the point I couldn't use my left eye, wear my glasses, drive, or as a consequence see a computer monitor, as well as having had doctor notes and documentation, it didn't matter. Too much unplanned time off that wasn't covered. I understand from a business perspective, but if my infection got worse, it could have gone into my eye, leaving permanent damage, or to my brain and killed me. My IBS was covered, which is amazing, but not the infection that could have killed me. It kind of changes your perspective. But honestly, if you're healthy and are good in a call center environment, this is a really great job.
Pros
Employee appreciation, good pay, great benefits
Cons
Don't get sick and need all your days off at once, especially if you can't plan it ahead of time.
Alot of employees here have been here over 20 years for a reason, best company to work for. Very professional, cares about each employee. Best benefits for any company I have seen.
Money was great until they started changing things which is always so consistent work isn’t always it. It just depends hit or miss once you excel too much they change the metrics so can’t reach it... unattainable goals... like chasing money on a treadmill mandatory overtime I made 67k a year but missed my baby’s upbringing..
Pros
Money
Cons
No work life balance you are replaceable to them
Management and the environment was great. Always room for growth and I loved how my department (offline customer support) always did things for birthdays and holidays every month.
Pros
Always feeding us
Cons
Saturday shift
Lot of work. Pay decent. Overtime. Great benefits. Good workplace culture environment. Management ok. Lot of potencial to grow. Nice coworker. Excellent training.
Pros
paid training, company van
Cons
Although the people in your training class are hard workers. Management often falls short and a very disrespectful to employees. Management only let you know things at the last minute. And they also sit around and gossip about co-workers and employees like it's High School. There is a reason this place has a very high turnover rate. Most of the people will quit due to the disrespect from management and unwillingness to help solve any problem.
Pros
Cons
Poor leadership, management
Honestly the worse place I’ve worked. If they want you out they will cover all bases to do so. HR isn’t trust worthy and more so for self. The company pays pretty well however the sales environment is so much pressure it causes anxiety. 9 hour work day and 15 hours of tasks if you are a sup. Cannot question the upper management because what they say is law.
Pros
Vendors for food
Cons
Everything else.
Spectrum is an exciting place to work for any individual who is looking to grow within the company. With excellent upper management they make it very possible for you to grow and make you feel comfortable working in that suitable environment.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Change departments only after working for year
Honesty it’s a good place to work at if you have little qualifications, they pay you very comfortably for what they ask you to do. They constantly pay for your lunch and their benefits are amazing
Pros
Good people
Overall a decent company to work for. The benefits are OK. Management is good.. Very good working conditions they give you plenty of hours. The free cable for the employee is a big plus.
Pros
Freecable
Cons
People smoking at every entrance, HR picks someone to hate in every training group, customers are sad and angry with the quality of the products. Pay is pretty good. Just have to be able to unload all the horrible calls and experiences you had before you get home...
Pros
Located in nice area
Cons
Smokers at every door, poor quality products
Spectrum offers good pay for decent hours of work. Training was difficult. It might be the job for you if you can manage a rigorous regimen of brushing up on the company policies and routines. The schedules employees are afforded are based on performance. Some shifts end at 1am. Not ideal.
Pros
Free lunches, great pay, nice trainers
Cons
schedule is not ideal, complicated training course
The company as a whole is by far the beat I’ve worked for. Great benefits and work environment.Flexible hours and time off. Willing to helpEmployees. Training provided
It's not worth it!! The pay is good but the customers yell and curse at you The company sets you up to receiving angry customers by not letting them know of charges and changes to their account until it's too late
This is the best place I've worked compensated fairly and the commission structure is great. Been here 2 years and some change and so far so good. Great benefits as well.
  1. Employee Reviews