Spencer's Gifts Employee Review

View all Spencer's Gifts reviews

Wonderful place to work
Part-time sales associate (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJune 1, 2019
Working at Spencer's Gifts was a wonderful experience. The customers were great to interact with and help. I was very excited to go work everyday. Management was amazing. They were very helpful with training and helping me get adjusted to the environment. The atmosphere was very different from my previous jobs, it was a good change. The customers were very polite and wonderful to assist. The hardest part of the job would have been not being able to help a customer get what they needed or expected coming into the store. I enjoyed my co workers and the atmosphere the most.
Pros
A great staff
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Spencer's Gifts Employee Reviews

Wonderful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJuly 20, 2019
I loved this job. The people are wonderful and it’s a great experience. Very fun and easy going job, but also a lot of responsibilities. I would go back to this job in a heartbeat.
Okay for a first job or something part time
Sales Supervisor/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 20, 2019
I worked at spencers for some time, i really enjoyed the customers and most of my coworkers but the pay was subpar and there really isn't much advancement passed one position. Scheduling is annoying because even though you only got 16-28 hours it would be spread into 5-6 super short shifts a week.You're generally understaffed and the manager is nice but clearly doesn't care about her job.
Pros
Easy to get time off, piercing/tattoo friendly
Cons
Very low pay (even in management)