Spencer's Gifts Employee Review

View all Spencer's Gifts reviews

Great company to work for
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMay 28, 2019
I have been with spencers on and off from 2011 to 2018. I only left the company for a career change. It's a good retailer to work for. All of my managers were amazing and taught me so much through out all the years.
Pros
Sick hours and vacation hours, flexible schedule for supervisors, organized system in training
Cons
Loss prevention can be worked on more in certain criteria

Other Spencer's Gifts Employee Reviews

Fun Job with a Mellow Atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 16, 2019
A normal day at work starts with a meeting with the manager at the beginning of the shift going over the day's responsibilities and sales goals. After the meeting, I would be assigned to a position for the evening (Front of store, Cashier, Back of Store, etc) I worked with some amazing co-workers and managers that made a work day feel less like work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with a very common problem all Spencer's stores have which is shoplifting. Although a very frustrating part of the job, my capable managers handled all these situations with calm and professionalism.
N/a
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 15, 2019
I loved most of the people I worked with. Had a lot of issues with upper management not listening to serious issues going on in stores. He didn't seem to care at all.