Spencer Reed Group, LLC Employee Reviews

We were hired to assist GSA employees
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 31, 2018
I was in charge of the high volume of mail each day & distrbute it. Made spreadsheets for government employees phone bills which was from high profile government agencies. Was very busy & learned a lot from working with GSA employees. Worked at the federal building in Ft Worth & I have a high background check to be employed there. Loved working for them and would have stayed but we were hired as contract employees.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Great breaks and nothing negative to say
productive
assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 9, 2018
A very fun place to work, I learn how to talk to customers on the phone. I learned new job skills about satellite radios. Environment was pleasant and nice
Pros
nnviron
IT staffing agency
Mainframe Operator/Mainframe tester (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CADecember 21, 2017
This is an IT Staffing agency. Work was done at client site. There was no paid time off, but the pay rate was good. Did not have a lot of contact with management, but the recruiter was excellent.
Very rigid
GSA contractor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 16, 2017
Daily tasks were the same with very little ability to grow and learn. The people were nice but I'm not sure they still exist.
Work atmosphere was very structured.
Very nice place to work
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 5, 2017
I would like working here again it was fun, personable and very well managed, The staff worked hard as a team making sure everyone was doing the best work they could do.
It was okay
Direct Hire Consultant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 5, 2017
Hard to get ahead in a direct hire only environment. Most IT recruiting is headed towards contract labor, and we do not provide that setup to candidates/clients.
Great entry level opportunities
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2017
Great entry level opportunities. Worked for LABCORP and was offered management position. LABCORP's president flew down and had lunch with me to offer me the management position.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Contract ended
good place to work
lpn/caregiver (Former Employee) –  Buhl, IDJanuary 8, 2016
was a fun job and i enjoyed my patients and their families. All other stafff was great to work with. A typical day was busy making sure my patient was taken care of and all needs were met. Hardest part of the job was saying good bye to the patients in the end of life situations. and the most enjoyable was getting to know all the patients on a more personable level.
Pros
breaks on time
Cons
short breaks and benefits
Great Company
Field Service Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Shelton CTOctober 31, 2014
Truly professionals who look toward helping your career. Learned a whole series of new skills while on the job.
Pros
Great Culture and Great People.
Cons
There located in the West Coast and so are most of their jobs.
Excellent Team Environment
Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2014
Team-based Entrepreneurial environment with people that are excited about what they are doing and what they can bring to the table. No idea was ever a bad idea, and there was never a 'stupid' question asked. Client satisfaction was always the number one priority.
Pros
A great environment to work in!
Cons
Maintaining a steady flow of business in an ever changing economy.
Hard-wworking team player
Healthcare IT Business Systems Analyst, & PM (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA/ National/ InternationalMay 2, 2014
Spencer is an intelligent team-player; working with all levels of Healthcare Information Technology, as an Implementation Consultant, Trainer, and Project Manager.
Pros
Client Satisfaction
Cons
SQL & Technology-Networking
Good company to work for
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MoJanuary 8, 2013
I staffed tempory workers for companys clients, I love being a staffing coordinator, it is a very rewarding career being able to help someone with a job that can benefit that their lifestyle. The hardest part is telling someone that I am not able to help them with employment due to lifes circumstances. I have excellent co workers, and we work very well as team. Spencer Reed Group is a good company to work for and is a great start in the staffing industry.
Pros
company benefits and incentives
Cons
very strict management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spencer Reed Group, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2