Spherion Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 764 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORebecca Rogers Tijerino77%approve of Rebecca Rogers Tijerino's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
- HeadquartersAtlanta, GA
You're seeing Spherion jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 35.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at Spherion have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 256 questions about working at Spherion. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Spherion employees.
Insights from 563 Indeed users who have interviewed with Spherion within the last 5 years.
To pass a drug test
If I can stand for at least 8 hours a day, if I can work over time
Typical cookie cutter questions , skills, experience, will to work certain hours as well as over time if need be , here was the one that I personally did and was let go from the placement and made it clear for me to leave them altogether! Would you report any unsafe or disrespectful demeanor in a work place especially if its any form of prejudice?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Spherion?Published on May 24, 2021