Productive, Fun atmosphere, and Exceptional Experiences
- Since I was doing shipping and receiving clerk for coca-cola in the Northampton MA plant I honestly can say it was very busy.
- Drivers coming in and out loading up and receiving merchandise as well.
- During down time I always either was a self starter and always was able to find things to keep busy with whether it was cleaning off all desks, putting away day before paper work, organizing all bills of lading, updating the shipping schedule, using sap to make sure all trucks were on time, temperature was correct and drivers pulled up to correct dock.
- I got along with all co-workers as i was very outgoing, open to learning new things from employees/leads that were in charge to show me how to process transfers etc...
- I would say the hardest part of my job was when we seemed to be over loaded with trucks due to loss of employees, products weren't ready/or in stock, trucks being too early or late and waiting for door to be unlocked to load/unload finished goods.
- The most enjoyable part of my job I would say is how friendly people were to help out, work as a team, communicate via email,
and help to get trucks and shipments complete in a timely fashion.
too short of an assignment