Spherion
73Above average

Spherion Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Great start!
Great manager and team! Many skills learned before moving into AOL!
Productive workplace
everyone worked together a pleasant place to work the supervisor was very helpful and worked alongside the employees it was always a group effort and a great experience.
My Experience with Sperion
I will be forever grateful for all these contracting agency. Sperion send me at The Department of Health of the Prince George's County in Maryland. It was a great place to work
Pros
Convenien for me at that time
Cons
The salary was low
Productive, Fun atmosphere, and Exceptional Experiences
- Since I was doing shipping and receiving clerk for coca-cola in the Northampton MA plant I honestly can say it was very busy.
- Drivers coming in and out loading up and receiving merchandise as well.

- During down time I always either was a self starter and always was able to find things to keep busy with whether it was cleaning off all desks, putting away day before paper work, organizing all bills of lading, updating the shipping schedule, using sap to make sure all trucks were on time, temperature was correct and drivers pulled up to correct dock.

- I got along with all co-workers as i was very outgoing, open to learning new things from employees/leads that were in charge to show me how to process transfers etc...

- I would say the hardest part of my job was when we seemed to be over loaded with trucks due to loss of employees, products weren't ready/or in stock, trucks being too early or late and waiting for door to be unlocked to load/unload finished goods.

- The most enjoyable part of my job I would say is how friendly people were to help out, work as a team, communicate via email,

and help to get trucks and shipments complete in a timely fashion.
Pros
tons of overtime
Cons
too short of an assignment
Great starting point
You'll advance as much as you put in. You do need you BA for any promotions. Once you're in its up to you to grow. Have you BA or you'll be forgotten
Pros
Ability to excel
Cons
You need BA for promotions
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Efficient and effective
This company is efficient and effective in helping multinational companies in Bangladesh expand and achieve full potential.
Always working
I really can't tell you about a typical day because this was a staffing agency. However, I liked working for them and I can get in contact with my supervisor if I needed to. They always sent me to place where I enjoyed working.