Spherion Employee Reviews

Found 2,982 reviews matching the search See all 3,015 reviews
Summary
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 20, 2018
I did not like working here. It was very micromanaged and did not receive any training. The manager constantly asked how many calls you were making. All I did was leave messages for people all day. It was beyond boring.
Nice company
Assistant Packer (Former Employee) –  Tiffin, OHSeptember 19, 2018
They were very helpful in finding a job .They were convenient in many ways during the application process .I recommend this company to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Very nice people
Cons
Pay could be better
No longer hiring for location.
Hawaiian Tropic Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 19, 2018
I was hired through Spherion to work in a factory. The job on both ends was completely awful and mismanaged. Some nights you werent even sure if you would get to work or not.
Pros
Cons
All of it
not a bad place to work for.
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PASeptember 19, 2018
Spherion is a temp agency. they look for jobs then try to get you the best job to fit you with. Sometimes it takes months to find a job for you. Then only last for like 3 months or so.
Doing different type of jobs
Spherion Temp (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GASeptember 19, 2018
You might have part-time long-time assignment it the job their a place U at it is a short turn they will find you another spot when it's over Caterpillar tighten bote on Motors, Merail catering working with food,and Dovetail bus monitor check in and see how many passenger in and out the bus
Pros
different jobs
Cons
Different assignment
Very nice staff and helpful
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 17, 2018
I would deffenitly tell people about this place thet are just about the best they want you to get a job that u will be there permanent, go here not sone were else
Overall Good
Warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 17, 2018
My time with Spherion was great was great the staff was great the was ok its been a while back but other than that its a great temp service to work for
Worked various temporary jobs
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTSeptember 17, 2018
Worked various temporary jobs at Spherion. The managers assigned to me were very nice and showed me the job descriptions in a very professional manner.
Good experience
( Hospitality, Beverage, Customer service (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CASeptember 15, 2018
I like what I do but they do not offer enough hours per week and it is only seasonal. It is a friendly environment, working at high end Hotels as well as the convention center.
Pros
on call
Cons
not enough hours
Temp Service
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 13, 2018
There was no typical day because this is a temp service that helps you gain employment with other companies. The employees were very nice and helpful.

Want to know more about Spherion?

Ask a question
productive and fast pace
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LASeptember 13, 2018
Productive and fast pace and a good place to work for a very nice company to work for they make you work hard for your pay but its worth it and i would go back to work for them again
Pros
get three break a day
Cons
know smoking area
fast paced
Labeler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2018
It was an assignment from a temporary agent the warehouse was hot but made adjustment as needed the I stayed through the duration of my assignment and did whatever needed to do so
Pros
great co worker
Cons
very competitive
productive
Assistant to the Dean of Students (Former Employee) –  Honolulu HISeptember 12, 2018
gained skills working temporary jobs, including interacting and socializing with other people and/or tenants. able to improve communication skills etc.
Ok Place to Work for
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LASeptember 11, 2018
This was a very stressful job. There werent any vacation or PTo time available. They also didnt offer great benefits. They were very cut throat and only assisted with the other color(white). Not a great place to work at if you are black
Pros
Cons
everything
great experience
Interim Services (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COSeptember 10, 2018
I worked in a team and independently. it was awesome. I had a great relationship with my manage as well as the mangers that I supported. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
While working for sperion, that was only a temporary assignment
Temporary Assignment to AIG (Former Employee) –  Century City, CASeptember 8, 2018
While on temporary assignment for Spherion I was assigned to the AIG location in Century City, Ca.
While there my duties included reconciling the rental properties that were owned by AIG
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Gave Me Great Contract positions
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  AZSeptember 6, 2018
Helped me complete several Temporary contract positions all over Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa AZ Great Staffing Agency only stopped using them because I became Full time permanent employee with Pharmacy Benefit company
This was an agency job that I was working with.
Quality Control/Customer Service UPS (Former Employee) –  Countryside, ILSeptember 6, 2018
The job was suppose to go temp to hire but the assignments kept changing so there was never a consistent role. I enjoyed the companies that they worked with but I was looking for something stable.
Pros
Different companies to work for on a temporary basis.
Cons
I was looking for full time employment but it turned out not to be.
Best Temp Agency in Town
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLSeptember 6, 2018
Never had an issue with them. They always kept me busy with local work. Pay was always on time and very fair. The staff there are extremely helpful and understanding.
Contract work, worked from home part time
Accounting Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 5, 2018
 Serve as a manager and subject matter expert for Allstate Investment asset transfer process, new product implementation and investment portfolio set up.
 Developed requirements for implementation of a mechanical solution to allocate derivative tax losses.
Pros
Offered great flexibility
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spherion. Our community is ready to answer.

51K

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight