SPHS Employee Review

Professional and rewarding position
Summer Camp Therapist (Former Employee) –  Monessen, PaFebruary 29, 2012
I worked in a summer therapeutic program and I was happy with the way that the camp was managed. The staff that I worked with was welcoming and helpful and I felt like I was able to do a more effective job because of their assistance in learning the position. I was impressed with the professionalism of the management and organization of the program manager and would have been happy to return to work another summer for the company if I did not live so far away from the camp location. I would be happy to work for this company in another capacity in an area closer to where I live.
Pros
good benefits, good pay, nice coworkers, friendly environment, good management
Cons
location was far from where i live

Other SPHS Employee Reviews

Poor management
Child specialist (Former Employee) –  Butler, PAButler PAApril 10, 2019
SPHS has the worst management around they are rude they are mean to their clients they are total disrespect to their staff management is only in it for the money they have no idea how to deal with mental health patients clients They don’t understand half of the programs that they are running nor do they care to understand them which causes a problem when staff tries to do their job They do not want to collaborate with other agencies other workers they micromanage their staff
Pros
Cons
Terrible management from the top down
is a non profit company
Breastfeeding Peer Counselor (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PANovember 5, 2018
Sphs is a nice company to work for. If I had not been demoted to part time due to budget cuts, I would still be there.
I worked in a busy office but co workers and I all worked together to make our schedule run smoothly. We rarely saw upper management. Our office was a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The best part was helping our families.
Pros
M-F daylight shift
Cons
No OT