SPHS Employee Review

Student Assistance Program Case Manager (Former Employee) –  GreensburgMarch 26, 2013
I loved working as a counselor here. My supervisor was wonderful and very supportive as well as my coworkers. If I did not move away I would have stayed with this agency for as long as possible. I learned how to manage my time as a counselor and complete tasks making my own schedule. I still miss it. The hardest part was leaving. The best part was everything else and looking back evenings weren't all that bad either.
Pros
awesome place to work.
Cons
no paid holidays

Other SPHS Employee Reviews

Poor management
Child specialist (Former Employee) –  Butler, PAButler PAApril 10, 2019
SPHS has the worst management around they are rude they are mean to their clients they are total disrespect to their staff management is only in it for the money they have no idea how to deal with mental health patients clients They don’t understand half of the programs that they are running nor do they care to understand them which causes a problem when staff tries to do their job They do not want to collaborate with other agencies other workers they micromanage their staff
Pros
Cons
Terrible management from the top down
is a non profit company
Breastfeeding Peer Counselor (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PANovember 5, 2018
Sphs is a nice company to work for. If I had not been demoted to part time due to budget cuts, I would still be there.
I worked in a busy office but co workers and I all worked together to make our schedule run smoothly. We rarely saw upper management. Our office was a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The best part was helping our families.
Pros
M-F daylight shift
Cons
No OT