SPHS Employee Review

Treatment program.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Connellsville, PAMay 16, 2017
Learned a lot about Medicated Assisted treatment and the pros and cons of harm reduction over true recovery methods. I was able to provide individuals with resources in regards to housing , parenting and helping them with legal issues.
Pros
had a voice

Other SPHS Employee Reviews

Poor management
Child specialist (Former Employee) –  Butler, PAButler PAApril 10, 2019
SPHS has the worst management around they are rude they are mean to their clients they are total disrespect to their staff management is only in it for the money they have no idea how to deal with mental health patients clients They don’t understand half of the programs that they are running nor do they care to understand them which causes a problem when staff tries to do their job They do not want to collaborate with other agencies other workers they micromanage their staff
Pros
Cons
Terrible management from the top down
is a non profit company
Breastfeeding Peer Counselor (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PANovember 5, 2018
Sphs is a nice company to work for. If I had not been demoted to part time due to budget cuts, I would still be there.
I worked in a busy office but co workers and I all worked together to make our schedule run smoothly. We rarely saw upper management. Our office was a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The best part was helping our families.
Pros
M-F daylight shift
Cons
No OT