Spinitar logo
Spinitar

Spinitar Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Not fun!

Poor management, not willing to pay any kind of good wage for the work that was being asked to be done. The installation team also do not finish their work and therefore causes the service team to complete!

Disorganization is the forte of this company!

It's hard to get a good crew together when this company consistently hires unqualified employees that will work for barely above minimum wage. Lots of prevailing wage jobs but ALL of these jobs had issues with incorrect or incomplete design plans, not having all the parts, equipment, cable, or PLANS for the jobs by the scheduled start time. Extremity poor management from the top down! Got laid off in March due to Covid, saw my job on Indeed two months later for less than half of my wages!

Pros

I don't work there any longer.

Cons

Disorganized, dishonest with employees

Great company to work for

They promote a lot of employee engagement. Great benefits for top performers. Also, they value trainings, will pay for you to get trained, and certified. The training is the best part of the job. I troubleshoot complex systems and that keeps you sharp.

Spinitar is a great place to work. They allowed me to become the technician that I am today. In a construction type environment we worked from 7am to 3:30 each day with opportunities to work overtime. Spinitar had a great culture and was very family oriented.

A solid AV Technician postion

I learned to take on increasing responsibility through traveling to collaborative projects, working alongside other AV techs as well as various construction trades.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Great company

typical day: safety meeting, game plan explained and set paced the rest of the day what you learned: I learned how to lead different install teams management: its at times unrealistic but not unbearable work place culture: its a fun and productive culture Hardest part of the job: deadlines Enjoyable part of the job: great install jobs

Pros

Good advancement opportunities

Cons

impossible deadlines

Fun, Profitable, World-class

It's about being a profitable and world-class company, but at the same time, having fun doing it. I learn a lot from my executive mentor. He really wants the best for me and does all he can to provide quality experience with the knowledge I've learned from school. He represents exactly what the company stands for, that employees are what make a company great. The hardest part about my job is meeting deadlines. The most enjoyable part is the knowledge and experience I gain so that I can pass this on to whomever I mentor one day.

Pros

Work/Life Balance is what you want it to be

Cons

Healthcare, like probably a lot of companies

cold calling and recieveing incoming calls

Research new clientele for sales rep appointed to said territory. Contacting new and current clients for appointments to review and introduce all products we provide.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

The commute

OK Company

Great people but there is no leadership or guidance. There is not any structure in place for you to follow. If you try to lay down some guidelines you get overridden by the leadership team.

Industrial A/V in a family atmosphere

Spinitar was a good place to work. It is definitely a "mom and pop," style managed business, that has grown past that point where it can not grow further without infrastructure, which the owner is unwilling to put in place

Pros

98% of the personnel care and put a ton of effort into the place.

Cons

The owner needs to get out of the company's way and realize he is not Spinitar.

Jobs at Spinitar