Spire Recovery Solutions Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
It is fulfilling and you learn everyday!! The pay is good and the ones that have been there for years get taken care of for sure!! The company has come a long way and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Collections Representative in Richardson, TX
on April 26, 2022
I only worked here about 3 months and looking back it wasn’t bad! The pay was good for the work. Nice easy going environment everyone was nice. You get your own little desk area. A nice 30 minutes break and a 15 minute break so that’s nice. Decent hours but not really much overtime.
Debt Collector assistant in Richardson, TX
on February 1, 2022
The managers do not care about you are just a body to them answering there phones. The service you do is emotionally hard. Does not pay enough for what you do!
Call Center Representative in Richardson, TX
on October 14, 2021
Spire Recovery Solutions is a great place to work. It truly has a feel of a family environment.. Plus there is unlimited earning potential with bonuses.
Collector in Lockport New York
on January 20, 2020
I have not been working here for a long time but already I feel like I have been here for years. From the first day I felt welcomed by everyone. The manager is one of the nicest ladies around and gives off a positive attitude everyday that has a lasting affect on the entire office which provides a great atmosphere.
Collections Specialist in Amherst New York
on January 15, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 8 questions about working at Spire Recovery Solutions. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Spire Recovery Solutions employees.
Is there any training?
What is the dress code at Spire Recovery Solutions?
On average, how many hours do you work a day at Spire Recovery Solutions?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Spire Recovery Solutions