Spirion logo
Spirion

Spirion Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Has a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy

This means you can take as much time off as you need as long as your work is covered/complete. There is a minimum of 10 days off a year required. Very rarely are requests denied.

Fantastic product, incredible staff, great location

Ability to work remotely, team of talented and passionate employees, product you can be proud to support, unlimited paid time off with lots of flexibility

Pros

Free life, ltd, id theft protection, cell phone stipend, gym membership, dependent life

Cons

Busy, busy, busy

Fun for the right people

I love the company still after 2 years in development. The engineering problems can be hard, but with communication we always adjust and find solutions. For a startup I am very happy we have normal weekends, hours so having small children I dodn't feel like I am missing out on their lives.

Pros

Brilliant coworkers

Cons

Tight timelines

Lack of leadership

Ok work environment at best. Has some nice people and can be fun at times. Management and leadership are among the worst I have worked for in my career. No direction or enthusiasm to help their employees. 0 flexibility for work schedule. Mid level management will treat you like you work in a sweat shop. Sad because the product is good. Need to put a stronger emphasis on the people they employ.

Pros

Some good colleagues

Cons

Leadership and Management

Version 2.0 of the Company

Organization is in a growth segment, with good products that need just a little expansion. Revamp of management has added excitement and purpose. Great prospects for the future.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great people with a blend of new hires and vetrans

Great new office and fun place to work overlooking entire downtown St Pete. Typical bankers hour on the off chance you are doing a special project or handling an international client.

well it was pretty good

Is very good working for them they find you a job really fast as I keep on working there the job got better and it got more paid and now and now that I'm

Heading in the right direction

Spirion (formerly Identity Finder) has had its ups and downs in the four years I've worked for the company, but is currently heading in the right direction. Most of the struggles have been growing pains around growing from a small size company to a major player in the enterprise data security space. While I still see some growing pains, I believe they are mostly consequences of past mistakes and not indicative of current bad decisions. Our current CEO and executive team has a clear vision and the experience to execute on it. I'm excited to see what the future brings for this company and am happy to be a part of it.

Pros

Flexible schedule, good compensation, generous time off

Cons

Unstable processes, competing priorities

Stressful

Every month there were people leaving involuntarily. I'm not sure if anyone but the original founders are still there. Several CEO's, a name change, total elimination of an entire marketing team, turnover is HIGH. Beware, this group will use you up and then discard you without a blink of an eye.

Pros

Decent pay.

Cons

High turnover.

Productive and rewarding team atmosphere

Challenging and rewarding job. Learned several new skills pertaining to my role. Management was approachable and supportive. Positive small company culture. The workload and deadlines could be stressful at times. Enjoyed working remotely and building strong relationships with my co-workers.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Occasional long work days
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?