Spirion logo
Spirion

Spirion

Spirion Employee Review

Spirion Implementation Engineer/Security Engineer Review - Has a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy

This means you can take as much time off as you need as long as your work is covered/complete. There is a minimum of 10 days off a year required. Very rarely are requests denied.

Same location

Fantastic product, incredible staff, great location

Ability to work remotely, team of talented and passionate employees, product you can be proud to support, unlimited paid time off with lots of flexibility

Pros

Free life, ltd, id theft protection, cell phone stipend, gym membership, dependent life

Cons

Busy, busy, busy
Same location

Fun for the right people

I love the company still after 2 years in development. The engineering problems can be hard, but with communication we always adjust and find solutions. For a startup I am very happy we have normal weekends, hours so having small children I dodn't feel like I am missing out on their lives.

Pros

Brilliant coworkers

Cons

Tight timelines

Lack of leadership

Ok work environment at best. Has some nice people and can be fun at times. Management and leadership are among the worst I have worked for in my career. No direction or enthusiasm to help their employees. 0 flexibility for work schedule. Mid level management will treat you like you work in a sweat shop. Sad because the product is good. Need to put a stronger emphasis on the people they employ.

Pros

Some good colleagues

Cons

Leadership and Management
  • Spirion