Spirion Employee Reviews for Customer Success ManagerReview this company
Customer Success Manager1 review
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Spirion (formerly Identity Finder) has had its ups and downs in the four years I've worked for the company, but is currently heading in the right direction. Most of the struggles have been growing pains around growing from a small size company to a major player in the enterprise data security space. While I still see some growing pains, I believe they are mostly consequences of past mistakes and not indicative of current bad decisions. Our current CEO and executive team has a clear vision and the experience to execute on it. I'm excited to see what the future brings for this company and am happy to be a part of it.
Flexible schedule, good compensation, generous time off
Unstable processes, competing priorities
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at SpirionCustomer Success Manager positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spirion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Spirion
- How are the working hours at Spirion?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Spirion?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Spirion?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Spirion?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Spirion?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Spirion?One person answered
- Does Spirion do pre-employment drug screening?