Spirit Halloween Super Store Culture reviews

Found 670 reviews matching the search See all 2,464 reviews
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAJuly 20, 2019
Great Place to be. Definitely my favorite place. I loved working there. Great work environment. Great people to work for. Wish it stayed open all year round
Fun place to work but you will work HARD
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAJuly 18, 2019
This is a great job if you work hard and love Halloween - you will succeed and will probably be promoted either that year or the next year, managers are (usually) pretty cool and coworkers are pretty cool usually too. Really fun to scare people with props :)
Pros
Fun environment, decent pay
Cons
Hard work, mandatory hours
Fun place to work
cashier (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJuly 13, 2019
absolutely love working here the management is awesome and so are the coworkers watching customers with the animatronics was always fun helping customers with finding costumes was fun as well
Fun place to work at
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILJuly 11, 2019
The one in Machesney Parks was nice to work at. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping all the different people. The hardest part of the job was unloading all the boxes.
Relaxed days, Good management
Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Mokena, ILJune 27, 2019
Very relaxed day, management was very friendly and kind, the team was much like a family, there wasn't much that was actually hard. The most enjoyable part would have to be seeing people interacting with the animatronics.
Fun and Friendly place to work at!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJune 26, 2019
I had fun working here, all the employees were really nice to me! The manager was really chill and fun to be around. Everyone there was cool as long as you did what you’re supposed to!
Amazing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAJune 20, 2019
Honestly the work was allot and the management wasn't great. Although working at one of the top companies for Halloween is great. It was fun, energizing but draining. There is opportunity to grow.
Thrilling fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJune 20, 2019
I never experienced a problem in my time working here. The managers were very respectful of their employees. Always something to do here. A great place to interact with many different people.
Productuve and fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJune 18, 2019
Although it got hectic at times, I truly enjoyed working for Spirit Halloween. The atmosphere was fun and bubbly. Treated each other like family. Great work environment!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Recovery
Productive and fun place to work, If you love Halloween this is the place!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kildeer, ILJune 17, 2019
Great people, Great training, Higher up management very helpful and supportive. Too bad it can not be year round. Tons of guideance to get projects done.
Pros
Fun atmosphere.
Cons
Work for four months.
Spirit Halloween
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 17, 2019
I will say I like Spirits because I met new people girls fun working with them seeing all these great costumes helping other people out and just having fun and working
Fast paced but you learn a lot and are able to communicate with many people. You get out of your comfort zone which is very beneficial in the long run
Stocker/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJune 10, 2019
The workplace culture was fine. Every employer was respectful with each other and the customers. When one of the employees had a problem we helped them out. The store itself was very organized and I helped clean up if I worked in the evenings. Stocking was something new and I don’t mind it at all. I actually like putting things where they are supposed to be and it was just the right thing to do at the time. I communicated well with everyone I encountered. Communication wasn’t something big for me and I’m a very shy person, but this job has helped me overcome the fear of communicating with anyone and helping them out with whatever they need. It really helped mentally and physically to talk and move around and me on the move. Overall I had a very good job experience.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No cons!
This job was make the most of it while you can.
Dresssing room, floor, customer service. (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MAJune 6, 2019
Working at Spirit of Halloween fun but, we all know it's not going to last past a week in october. And every customer who comes in is looking for or is with some one troble!
Pros
Halloween spirit!
Cons
Sreaming kids.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 6, 2019
An enjoyable place to work with lots of opportunities to interact with and help customers. The management wasn't the best and definitely needs some improvement.
So much fun!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Daly City, CAJune 4, 2019
It was such a fun job and the managers were so nice and caring, owners were great too!!!. Will work here again soon you should try it too, you wont regret it.
Pros
Free snacks, fun, discounts
Cons
Rude customers but cant do anything about that lol
Really fun workspace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMay 31, 2019
It was a typical job. not to busy not to empty. I always had something to do. all of the co workers were nice. manager was nice as well. not to harsh. Easy job overall.
Lovely team
Cashier(seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIMay 30, 2019
I enjoyed working at this location
Amazing customer service from the whole team
We just had a lot of theft
This was like my first job i liked that dealed with ppl
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CAMay 30, 2019
Loved the coworkers from 2018 team. Very organized. Only con was there is no security so we would have to do it and it would cause issues for the workers for the customers who made scenes
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VA 23060May 29, 2019
If you love Halloween, this is definitely the store to work for. I enjoyed working there, my co-workers were nice, and loved all of the product in the store. Offers great discounts as well!
Awesome Temp Job
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMay 29, 2019
I loved working at Spirit. The manager was amazing, and we got along very well. All my scheduling needs were taken care of, and the discount is nice. I had to leave due to school reasons, but I loved that job. The hardest part is cleaning up after people destroy the isles.
Pros
Great Manager, breaks, friendly environment.
Cons
Lower pay