Splash Employee Reviews

Worst place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTApril 23, 2019
Your treated as if you can’t get anything better, there are absolutely no chances for advancement in your career, there are no paid holidays, no sick time. Your not valued or respected, a lot of times your tips are being stolen by management. Overall the worst place to work.
Pros
Free carwash and details
Cons
No benefits, no advancement, low pay
A clean and friendly environment
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 14, 2019
A typical day was unlocking the gate, doing cleaning, checking chemicals and doing whatever is was that needed to be done to prepare for patrons. I was able to learn how to handle conflicts when parents or children were upset and to also be assertive when enforcing rules. The manager was someone who I could confide in and they respected me as an individual. The hardest part was remaining calm when there was an emergency. I really enjoyed working with kids and interacting with all the friendly patrons. I also loved the bonds I made with my coworkers.
Pros
Patrons would sometimes provide food
Cons
Sick days aren't paid
Fun workplace
Bartender (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2018
Splash is a bar/clubbing fun workplace and nice invoriment to work at with nice friendly co-workers.
It’s always busy bar with a nice happy hour, good music and lots of entertainment.
Pros
Manager, money, music
Cons
No breaks, late hours
Fun and productive place. Mostly not busy but really fun
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 21, 2018
A typical day at Splasb is we would clock in and wash our hands and start prepping cookies, limes, lemons. It wasnt really hard but all we did was listen to music majority of the time whem there is nothing to do and when its not busy.
Pros
Very fun workplace
Cons
Very boring at times
It was fine
entertaining host (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 16, 2018
When working there they provide you with the training you need it is overall an okay place to work for a first time job. They have a good pay. Strongly recommend big air or customer service.
productive workplace fast paced environment
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXMay 10, 2018
On a typical workday the lifeguards and staff would come in before the park opened and set up and clean before anyone showed up, and then decided the rotation for the day. We would go on 1 hour and 20 minute rotation with a 20 minute break. I became CPR/AED/ first aid and lifeguard certified, and saved multiple people over the summer and it was an excellent learning experience. The management was great and helped to work around my schedule when necessary, and made the workplace fun. It did take a lot of leaning and getting used to but over was an excellent job.
Pros
Free pizza at the end of the day, fun and entergetic environment and great people
Cons
Hot and long days in the sun
This was a fun work places
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Good place to work and people there is very friendly we clean the room and hallway and make our nice people and I enjoy looking at the water win I was clean the room and meeting new people
Changed my Photography name
Volunteer to Assist Military families (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COJanuary 16, 2018
Change my name in my business so that people would know who I was and to improve my website. I wanted to change my marketing skills and with the name I had no one really knew I was a photographer.
Fun and loving place to work
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 28, 2017
A typical day at Splashkingdom consisted of clocking in, meeting new people everyday, and having fun. At Splash Kingdom i learned to never judge a book by its cover. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with new people.
Pros
Free entry
Boat delivery (Former Employee) –  Kingsland, TXNovember 7, 2017
Laid back good pay great staff great hours overtime after 40 hrs usually more than 50 hours a week great work environment would work there again in the future
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Short season part time
Na
Vice President, general manager (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 7, 2017
Free dinner and lunch, every body work hard. everybody try to corporate each other. everybody help each other and willing to do.
employee are nice.
Great place for high school students
Ga - Cashier (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAAugust 1, 2017
The park is a pretty busy place over the summer so you are always working. It can be difficult if the summer is rainy because the park depends on good weather. If the weather is bad most of the summer it will effect your hours. Overall, good place to work.
Independent and fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORJuly 9, 2017
I often worked alone so I gained copious amounts of multitasking skills. I had to work in a timely and efficient way in order to keep the line moving and the customers happy.
Pros
Free food
Cons
I felt that the work load needed two people on occasion.
Good Employer
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 13, 2017
Flexible part time job but satisfying.
Home based office.
Helped with organizing work flow.
Run errands
Post online
Assist with daily tasks as occurred.
Fun and easy going job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTMay 11, 2017
Working at splash was really fun, we got to wear comfy clothes, it was only girls working there. We made drinks, cookies, and popcorn for customers. The management was okay, we learned how to run certain machines along with the register, the hardest part of the job was cleaning everything up. It got super messy with the popcorn and drink syrups. The most enjoyable was getting to know your everyday customers and meeting new people.
Pros
Free cookies, drinks, samples
Cons
no breaks
Great college gig
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAApril 26, 2017
The guard position at Splash is a great way to meet new people in a
college town. We were a very tight group by the end of the summer. Super chill job and you only had to save stupid kids sometimes.
Splash review
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MIFebruary 12, 2017
Working at Splash was a great experience I really enjoyed the time that I was able to work there, until I had to leave at the end of the summer for school. The environment was excellent and very friendly as so was the management.
Worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oxford, CTJanuary 20, 2017
Management doesn't know what's going on, managers are rude
They do not like to pay for your hours worked.
Staff is rude
Was not introduced to anyone when I started, was expected to know everything in one day
Cons
Fast paced, high volume, busy car wash.
Greeter / Detail (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTNovember 23, 2016
Customer Service Rep. Attended and Passed a sales class, Trained how to pitch a sale and how to greet the customer properly. Knowledge of air tools, also chemical based products. Cleaning agents and Wax. Pitched detail and wash services to the customer, Signed up customers to our unlimited monthly service program.
Pros
Free car wash's, Commission.
Cons
No benefits, no healthcare.
i clean the bar everyday 7days a week it a job that i am ok with
Bar Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Central Falls, RISeptember 14, 2016
Its a friendly bar great music awesome food and good people and the owner is a good women everybody enjoys them self's when they arrive very nice place to have dinner parties and so on and so forth
Pros
good food good times
Cons
i just work the mornings cleaning the bar