Spokane County Employee Review

View all Spokane County reviews

Didn't work here long before joining the Army
Level One Firefighter (Former Employee) –  Chattaroy, WAJuly 11, 2017
I didn't work here long before i decided to join the Army so I cant say much about it but the few months i did work here it was pretty fun and easy. The calls were always exciting.

Other Spokane County Employee Reviews

Adds medical to 'overall' compensation to make it look better
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 19, 2019
The pay is extremely LOW. They add the benefits, that are medical which you will most likely not use unless you have a catastrophic injury or illness, the life insurance, which you will be dead to use..so nothing that helps you live month to month..year to year. The actual pay, the monies that you can pay your house, lights, gas (to get to work), the water bill..food..daycare..it's just NOT enough to live on..so don't go touting the 'benefits' to the pay. Medical is a joke..the deductible is horrific..like it's been since the GOVERNMENT screwed it up...
Just don't work here..unless you want to get another part time job to buy food for your kids.
Pros
not much
Cons
Low low pay
Horrible work place!
Shelter Technician (Former Employee) –  SpokaneJune 14, 2019
I wouldn't wish this work atmosphere on my worst enemy. Management only cares about who wants to gossip with them all day in the office and not about the shelter animals. They promote people who are lazy and unqualified and lay off the people who work their tails off. They literally treat you like a slave and lie to you incessantly. Worst manager I have ever had in my life.