Spoonflower

Spoonflower Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
This is a great site to sell and display your designs. It is a freelance source to create and upload as many designs as you wish. The designs can be wallpaper, fabric and wrapping paper.
Spoonflower is one of the greatest places to work. From the management to the staff everyone is a big family. Communication is always thorough and they make you feel welcomed from the moment you step foot in the door. The training process is fun and easy to pick up and they always make sure you feel comfortable with any job you're completing. I would recommend Spoonflower to any and everyone looking for a great job with great benefits and an awesome staff!!!
Pros
Job incentives
The place was a great place to work at, the environment was so welcoming and everyone there was great. Management was questionable as they laid off a lot of people as soon as they opened an international branch.
Pros
lots of great benefits for full time employees.
Cons
poor Management.
Never have I ever experienced a workplace as wonderful and inviting as the one I found at Spoonflower. Employees are very friendly enjoyable to be around, competent and have a great work ethic. My supervisors were always willing to talk and accommodate me to the best of their abilities. It truly was a great place to work!
Pros
Great environment
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
This was only a 6 week internship, but I got along with all my coworkers and they were very helpful when we hit tough parts of our project.
Pros
Free soda/coffee
Cons
I really did not enjoy coding on the whole
Wonderful company ethos and managerial team, and benefits are completely unmatched, and delivered by a truly excellent HR team.
In R&D a typical day can range from day to day. Directions can change at a moments notice biased on the companies goals and needs. You have to be able to adapt and work cohesively with every department. My co-workers are fantastic and make you feel very welcomed and want to join in the after work sewing classes.
Pros
Free lunch every friday, Free fabric, Healthcare, 401K
Cons
Healthcare