Sport Chalet Employee Review

View all Sport Chalet reviews

Very beneficial job although low pay
Floor Salesman (Former Employee) –  Stevenson Ranch, CAMarch 10, 2014
A typical day of work at sport chalet includes sales, merchandising and conversing with customers face to face. I learned how to manage my time well and how to sell product to a wide variety of customers. Management at Sport Chalet was great. They were always there to help out and were always fair when it came to different scenarios. The hardest part of the job was working out new product on truck days. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with customers about fishing and camping product all day long.
Pros
Free rentals, 25 % employee discount
Cons
No pay raise unless promoted

Other Sport Chalet Employee Reviews

Okayq
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 4, 2018
It was cool to be cross trained in diff depts. The communication within manangement was not that great. They don't expect much out of you but it is a drag to work there.
Enjoyable And Productive
Apparel Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAMarch 31, 2018
Loved my time working here and felt that a lot was achieved in such a short time. I learned many new skills as well as gained experience in customer service.
Pros
Friendly Employees