Sports Authority Employee Review

View all Sports Authority reviews

Fun workplace with lots of energy.
Sales Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 21, 2013
Part time work, dealing with customers and sports equipment. Organizing product was also a big part of the job. I learned a lot about sales incentives and the means to reach our goals for the day. Co-workers at this particular job were the best i've ever had. We shared a lot of memories both on and off the clock. The hardest part of the job was when time dragged during slow business hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the support of co-workers and management.
Pros
Very clean environment and a lot of energy.
Cons
Having to work weekends and during slower business hours.

Other Sports Authority Employee Reviews

I miss Sports Authorty
Brand Manager-Product Development (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 12, 2019
What a fun and energetic place to have worked. Of course "time heals all wounds," but I do look back fondly at what Sports Authority was and the talented staff that worked there.
Fun fast pace competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYSeptember 4, 2019
One of the best job to work at if you a play sports and go to school I learned so much different things I Neva knew before from all other sports job was competitive and fast paced sometimes got stressful but when yu having fun and surrounded by the things you passionate by yu don’t really care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sports Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight