Sports Authority Employee Review

View all Sports Authority reviews

Reason for aquiring this job
Sales Associate,Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 20, 2014
I'm a part-time student and part-time employee;a typical day at work would involve major interaction with clients and on a daily basis I acquire knowledge about sports, some details that gather up and complete a basic and useful knowledge. Management in the store could improve, but my co-workers are awesome; We are always pumped and enthusiastic, which I love. The hardest part of the job would be balancing study time, social time, family time and work time, but it's definitely working out good. The most fun part about the Sports Authority job is getting to know new people and having new and different experiences every day.
Pros
Variety of products, a lot of employees, working under pressure
Cons
Big Store, reduction of weekly-worked hours

Other Sports Authority Employee Reviews

I miss Sports Authorty
Brand Manager-Product Development (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 12, 2019
What a fun and energetic place to have worked. Of course "time heals all wounds," but I do look back fondly at what Sports Authority was and the talented staff that worked there.
Fun fast pace competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYSeptember 4, 2019
One of the best job to work at if you a play sports and go to school I learned so much different things I Neva knew before from all other sports job was competitive and fast paced sometimes got stressful but when yu having fun and surrounded by the things you passionate by yu don’t really care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sports Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight