Sports Authority Employee Review

View all Sports Authority reviews

Sports field experience
Sales Associate, Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2013
My best friend got me a spot at the job and I've learned to stay focused on what I need to do and just mind my own business, I've also learned that hard work definitely pays off. I enjoyed my co- workers because there was a variety of different ages and different backgrounds. The hardest part of the job was working with ignorance but I seemed to amintain it. The most enjoyable part of the day was helping costumers shop and leaving the job knowing I helped someone else smile.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor management and gossipoing staff

Other Sports Authority Employee Reviews

I miss Sports Authorty
Brand Manager-Product Development (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 12, 2019
What a fun and energetic place to have worked. Of course "time heals all wounds," but I do look back fondly at what Sports Authority was and the talented staff that worked there.
Fun fast pace competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYSeptember 4, 2019
One of the best job to work at if you a play sports and go to school I learned so much different things I Neva knew before from all other sports job was competitive and fast paced sometimes got stressful but when yu having fun and surrounded by the things you passionate by yu don’t really care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sports Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight