SPORTSMED PHYSICAL THERAPY Employee Reviews

Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJSeptember 17, 2018
This place is aweful! Your can’t trust anyone. I see people coming in and out off the time. Trust no one. People are lying sneaking and if they don’t like you. Your out in a month
Pros
Cons
Terrible
Billing (Former Employee) –  NJSeptember 11, 2018
Very poor management overall. No consistency and tons of dishonesty. Favoritism towards certain employees was obvious. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. It’s not worth it.
Cons
Dishonest management
Fast-paced but a very fun work place to work in
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, Fairlawn, Glen Rock, NJJanuary 10, 2018
I usually worked almost 12 hour shifts 4 days a week and an occasional about 5-hours shift on Saturdays. I can not argue about anything besides one particular manager for one of the places. However, I truly enjoyed working for this company. Most patients were very sweet to the employees and would give us some goodies a few times a week. My coworkers were great to be around with and made the day go by faster.
Pros
free birthday cakes, amazing patients, great environment
Fun workplace
Medical Receptionist Extern (Former Employee) –  Port Orchard, WAMay 21, 2014
Enjoyed the staff and supervisor. Not a big clinic so we knew the patients and enjoyed their company. Learned so many things. Overall, great place of employment. Was an Office Coordinator II Assistant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPORTSMED PHYSICAL THERAPY. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6