Spotlight 29 Casino Employee Review

View all Spotlight 29 Casino reviews

Hospitality/Hostess
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Coachella,CASeptember 11, 2012
Customer service, cashier. Greeted and escort customers to their tables, provide customers
with information and answered questions regarding daily specials and buffet items. Set-up dining room and tables for customers, bussed tables, cleaned and maintained dining area, replenished supplies, provided friendly customer service. Responsible for cash drops.

Other Spotlight 29 Casino Employee Reviews

overall a good place to work
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Coachella, CANovember 5, 2017
Work place was interesting and easy to access of what you needed at the work stations. everyone is welcoming and respectful to every individual. We have a team work strategy and cooperation to make our task done on time. Break room was convenient and provided the needs of every employee. I learn so many different menus and ideas on making and prepping ingredients .The hardest part of the job is when things prep. are not ready for to take over a shift and no communications. The most enjoyable part when we are working together with a team and having a joke for the day just to hail our tired feet. share our jokes and funny body language.
fun place to work
Bench Repair Slot Technician (Former Employee) –  Coachella, CAMarch 7, 2017
Fun place to work at the casino looks and feels very welcoming and everyone really enjoys working here, you meet so many people from different places.
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
low pay