Spotlight Employee Review

Kind and Friendly Work environnment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Western Suburbs, VICNovember 27, 2013
Everyday there would be different tasks to be achieved and throughout different situations I would learn new things and how to handle specific issues. The staff at Spotlight were very friendly and welcoming as well as patient with me. The hardest part of the job would be assisting customers with certain specific needs seeing as I was not familiar with the items around the store although I did enjoy learning from small issues like that.
Pros
Welcoming Staff
Cons
Distance was too far

Other Spotlight Employee Reviews

Eh kind of job
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMarch 6, 2018
I was thrown into a classroom with 12 children who had zero structure. management did the best they could with assisting me and the children in transitioning me into their lives. The parents were very understanding but the schedule was always off. Pay wasn't great at all for al the work we did. I was only paid $8/hr for 40hr weeks.
Productive... cutting edge company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 23, 2017
the best manager in our office... great people to work with... company seems to be on the "cutting edge" of ever-changing world... great company with great benefits.