Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Spring Hills Senior Communities selected this as a representative review
Great place to work.
Activities assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 5, 2018
A great place to work. The residents are like my second family. My department manager is always available to help out with any concerns or problems. All the staff are willing to come together to help. I would recommend the facility for anyone looking for a job.
Pros
The residents, other staff.
Cons
I wish I lived closer, pay was higher.
Great work environment
LPN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 15, 2019
staff are pleasant and respectful to one another for the most part. Free meals are great. Advancement opportunities are slim. Great job for part time work while going to school or having two jobs. They work with your schedule.
July 22, 2019

Dear LPN Supervisor,
Thank you so much for your dedication and support. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Great for learning life skills
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 4, 2019
It is an absolutely wonderful temporary job. There are so many great people to meet, and skills to learn. If you want part time work it’s perfect. They are very flexible with scheduling.
Pros
You get to work with sweet elderly people
Cons
Most departments are very, very poorly managed.
July 22, 2019

Dear Maintenance Technician,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review!

youre on your own
LPN (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 22, 2018
they should do undercover boss at the cherry hill location. no support from management. all about keeping the census up. it's ashame because it's truly a nice place but it's all about the census there
June 18, 2018

Dear LPN,
Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are important to us. We are sad to hear about the lack of support and will discuss this with the local team as we are aspire to exceed the expectations of our residents and our fellow associates.

Enjoyable place to work at
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 11, 2018
Hours are good and the flexibility of scheduling is appealing. The teamwork is phenomenal, but the staff is under appreciated and valued by management.
July 30, 2018

Thank you for your review. All feedback is important to us. We will review this with the team.

Spring Hills is a great place to work!
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 31, 2018
I have been working for Spring Hills for 10 years and really enjoy working here. We have great mission statement and it is know, owned and supported by all! The management is always approachable and always welcoming new ideas giving opportunity to be a part of anything.
Pros
Friendly workplace, Management supprts staff
Cons
None at this time
February 27, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

Its not Who's right, It's Whats right.
Director Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  NevadaJanuary 19, 2018
I came to this company for the culture. Being treated respectfully since day one has never made me regret that decision. My opinions are always heard and never dismissed, if something I suggest is not going to work well for the company I am never told No, I am explained why not. In this industry some days are hard, but help is never far away. Corporate is always willing to assist or provide input on our day to day, even the smallest things matter. I've been happy here and see myself growing with the company as time passes.
Pros
Synergy, Transparency
Cons
No vision insurance
January 29, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your support and dedication to the wonderful people you serve.