Spring Technosoft Employee Reviews

Excellant people to work with
SAP Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattel WAOctober 1, 2018
Has been working as an SAP Consultant for over two years. The management is very caring and responsive. Very good Marketing and HR team for supporting their employees. The management has good contacts within the IT industry.
Pros
Well managed
Cons
Awesome company to work for
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 29, 2018
I enjoyed the travelling and all the diversified people I met along the way. What a difference it was to work for a company who was state-of-the art and made an employee's needs its first priority. I never had to worry about a thing when I was travelling. They made sure when I was sent on jobs well prepared ahead of time. I travelled alll over the USA and worked on some pretty intereing projects in some of the most beautiful spots int he US. What an amazing time I had!
Pros
on time payment, help full staff
Productive and great place to learn
Associate (Current Employee) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 29, 2018
This is a great place to enhance your career. You will learn to be proactive and take ownership of your tasks. The culture is a very friendly and performance oriented environment but the company does value each and every employee. The salary is very competitive.
Pros
diverse work, collaborative environment
Fun working place
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Spring techno soft is a Good place to work , they tack care of every employ and pay structure is good ,they always stands on there word what they committed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Technosoft. Our community is ready to answer.

Spring Technosoft Reviews by Location