Springboard Education in America, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Pay, Flexible Schedule
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 3, 2018
Overall a good part-time job. Pay is great, better than anywhere else in the area, and the kids make it fun. The biggest downside is the position is part-time so you wont work more than about 20 hours a week.
Pros
Great Pay, Flexible Schedule, Kids
Cons
Part-time
Management Unprofessional
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sayreville, NJMarch 26, 2018
This company will continue to have a high turn over rate, due to management. I was working as a Site Coordinator at one location actually just started the job 2 months in. One, I was working out of an storage unit used by the school maintenance crew. Two, large group of children for just 3 staff members received no help. Thirdly, I was ambushed, threaten my job, and disrespect by management for something that could have easily been handled during work hours very unprofessional. I left the job within 2 months.
Awfully
T.A (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 25, 2018
The pay starts off great, but the hours are not guaranteed. When your in ratio staff are sent home. Management is a disgrace and people obtained their position by default. (Degree is Not required) People quit every month. Came home with a headache every night.
Pros
Starting pay rate
Cons
Lack Management, hours, just caous, Very noisy, unorganized
Fast paced must be tech savy
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Glenwood Springs, COMarch 18, 2018
Fast paced work, you have to be able to maintain the work/life balance if you can do that its a good job! As a program manager you have to be able to work independently and be ok with online training/ conference calls. Having experience in HR, marketing, state licensing for education and training new employees is a big bonus.
Pros
Flexible schedule, work from home (part of the time)
Cons
Emergency subbing makes it difficult to complete program manager duties.
Love the kids
Teacher (Former Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 19, 2018
Company use to be good, now new management is awful with no leadership and management experience

They really need to look more into this company.
Don't waste your time
Pros
Cons
Love to work with the children
Not a good place to work
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 19, 2018
Started working as Site Coordinator but once started found out I also had to be the actual Preschool teacher also. Got thrown into a position I did not sign up for. Then my coworker and I was ordered to cover another school, and licensing showed up and we got in trouble for having the school age kids and preschool together. Management went behind my back and told my coworker things about me. My coworker stated management was very unprofessional and she promised she would not say what they told her. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Waste of time
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 14, 2018
The Company use to be a great part-time job until people got promoted and put really horrible people in charge. The ones who got promoted ignore all the issues to avoid dealing with them. The programs can’t keep good people because you get treated like a peasant. Horrible people run the company now. Stay far away. You will never get more then 20 hours in a week and will be forced to work unpaid for major part. Move on to a better company and get paid more as well!
Pros
Most of the kids are good
Cons
Company in the dumps!
Great Job
Preschool Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 28, 2017
I very much enjoyed this job. I had the opportunity to work with kids afterschool. The team was very sweet and helpful. The job was important, but not stressful.
Good pay
After School Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 13, 2017
This company have good pay and is flexible, they dont offer benefits unless you are a full time worker but it is pretty flexible where you can work other jobs and go to school if you are working towards a degree.
Pros
good pay, flexible
Cons
not enough room to grow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springboard Education in America, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7