Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Springdale Public Schools selected this as a representative review
Excellent Place to Work
Special Education Clerk (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 23, 2017
I have work here for 11 years. I enjoy going to work every day. The relationship with my co-workers is excellent. I have learned a lot of new things in the years that I have worked in the Springdale School District. Lee elementary has a great family atmosphere and I have fallen in love the community that surrounds Springdale and Lee Elementary.
Pros
Love to work with the community
Great!
Resource/ Inclusion Teacher (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 15, 2019
The experience in Springdale was great. The students wanted to learn and were manageable. Teaching special education was very rewarding. They wanted the care and knew once they had it it would last a lifetime.
Overall, good place to work
Special Education Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARMarch 25, 2019
Can be stressful depending on the students you are dealing with. Pay is okay on an hourly basis, but since you do not work the entire year, annual pay is less than what it should be.
Pros
Treated with respect
Cons
Lack of pay for what you do.
Support Staff
Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARFebruary 28, 2019
I feel in my position as a support staff, I think that pay should be a little more with being a support member. But my overall experience in Springdale schools have been amazing.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Support staff need higher pay raises
A very large district
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  High schoolJanuary 28, 2019
Although it was a very large district I enjoyed the people I worked with. I did feel that administrators were overwhelmed. There were just so many students in one building.
Pros
Lots of community support, clubs, organizations, and activities.
Cons
Student/teacher/admin ratio
I loved my experience with Springdale Schools.
Educator (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJanuary 26, 2019
My teaching career at Springdale Public Schools allowed me to become a balanced professional while learning how to organize and deliver material to a diverse learning group. I cherish my years from Springdale.
Pros
Payment and Principals
Cons
Overload of paperwork and unnecessary/repeated paperwork.
Overall fun place to work
Food Nutritionist (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 29, 2018
My school was fun and the manager was awesome, place was clean unlike other schools co workers was nice and professional but also fun to talk to, everyone did their job like they were supposed too
Cons
once a month pay
Really good school district to work for
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 29, 2018
Really good school district to work for I really admire all that they do for all of the students in the district. Great teachers and great schools definitely in the NWA area.
Depending on what school and what manager u get sent to if it stressful or enjoyable.
Child Nutrition Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 22, 2018
Fast paced, larger schools r more stressfull, some managers are not fair to promoting employees. Great group of girls to work with, fun, wash rooms are to hot with no air circulation
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Positive atmosphere.
Elementary School Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 9, 2018
You find yourself being a romodel for students and you enjoy demonstrating great opportunities available. Subsituting is a great opportunity to be able to experience a little bit of everything. From subbing in the office as secretary or teaching in the classroom.
Pros
Children are delightful to work with.
Cons
Students can get distrubtive at times.
Great Place to Work
Co Director of After School Programs (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJuly 17, 2018
I enjoyed the students and the school atmosphere. While I understood the position was grant funded, the pay was not enough to sustain me and continue to work there.
Special Education Paraprofessional position, it takes the right people
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  A Springdale Middle SchoolMay 10, 2018
I choose not to give a review or provide my opinion about being a parapro. It is a job that takes the right person as the job is individualized for the student being served.
is a grate place to work and be part of the team.
Daycare Teacher (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 2, 2018
I loved to work for the Springdale Public Schools unfortunate it was a part time and for a single mother of three children , I'm in need of a full time job , which at this moment there is not an open position in the district , is a great place to work .
Pros
same schedule time for me and my children
Cons
not a full time opening for me at this time
Good place to start as a high school student
Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 1, 2018
It gave me an opportunity to work In a future field I’m considering to go into the film industry. You get to practice communication skills and you usually get free food.
Pros
Opportunitys
Cons
Long with no breaks
Relaxed - Independent -
Systems Administrator - Assistant Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 23, 2018
Some political bickering, competitive salary for Helpdesk but same pay scale for the Enterprise Teams ( Network Admins, Database Admins, Data Center Admins, Developers) which makes it unfair when they have a lot more responsibility.

Typical Day for my position was chack enails for down servers or network equipment, software problems and other failed or projects that need immediate attention.
Pros
Pros: Overall, it is a good place to work, stability is key.
Cons
Cons: compensation
Excellent school district
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 18, 2018
Love working in the school district I went to school in. Good pay and helpful peers. The staff and assistants are very good at being prepared and giving all the knowledge they have and sharing what they can with you.
Great District!
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMarch 17, 2018
The teachers are great and also the principals at the various schools! The classroom experience is topnotch. Most of the teachers leave detailed lesson plans, which really helps make the day run smoothly.
A great place to work
Landscaping Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARFebruary 8, 2018
I would weed eat the schools all around springdale area and use a blower to blow off the access grass and leaves off sidewalks as the way we called mowers would unload the riding mowers to mow the yards
Pros
Company luncheons
Cons
Short breaks
Easy going place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARNovember 26, 2017
Easy going place to work but if your not friends with the boss coming in to the job or know someone coming, in you’ll never advance or get a contract.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No advancement
Enjoy working with children and others
Family Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 21, 2017
Greet Parents as they bring their children into the building, work with the Principal on different tasks she might need help with. Work with the Secretary if coverage is needed in a classroom. Everyone works as a team. Helping the children in our school to succeed and be safe each and every day.
Pros
working with families, helping them with needs their family might have such as getting resources for them
Cons
I am not bilingual. So there are fewer families I may assist.
Top Notch School District
Educator (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 11, 2017
Great school, but I felt there was no way to advance without knowing someone. The district is top notch and the pay is excellent. If you have not lived in Springdale, or know people, you will fill very isolated.
Pros
Excellent pay and excellent district
Cons
Nepotism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springdale Public Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4